What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder is going to be insane this week

Which one is the place to be?

• ESPN (Gameday + First Take))

• FoxSports (Big Noon Kickoff + Gronk's Party)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
ESPN with Dez at the VB match vs CSU on Thursday night. Free student admission & ticket drawings for Saturday for them.

Barstool Friday night along with the Pearl Street Stampede.

Then on Saturday...

ESPN's got First Take followed by Gameday.

FoxSports has Gronk's Party and Big Noon Kickoff.

P.S. 60 Minutes will also be here. Don't be the Exhibit A who causes a special segment on the dark underbelly of college football fandom. In other words, don't get caught on camera.

Review Cant Decide GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Corso needs to retire, it's so hard to watch him struggle. Needed to a few seasons ago IMO. With that being said, he's a legend and I look forward to seeing him in Boulder on Saturday!
Agreed. He's a legend and he's one of the biggest personalities of college football. But I find it hard to even watch him now.

Agreed. He's a legend and he's one of the biggest personalities of college football. But I find it hard to even watch him now.
I really like Lee Corso and he made that show into what it is (along with Fowler). He does a bit here and there, so they are slowly phasing him out, but its not doing either any good. I have no problem keeping him on to do the head thing at the end of the show for as long as he can physically do it, but past that, its not good for the show.

I think ESPN's goal is to eventually replace that fun loving, goofy, persona Lee has with McAfee (which is really already taking place).

I really like Lee Corso and he made that show into what it is (along with Fowler). He does a bit here and there, so they are slowly phasing him out, but its not doing either any good. I have no problem keeping him on to do the head thing at the end of the show for as long as he can physically do it, but past that, its not good for the show.

I think ESPN's goal is to eventually replace that fun loving, goofy, persona Lee has with McAfee (which is really already taking place).
Ya McAfee was a good add. I like that Corso doesn't stay on the whole time. But every moment of him is hard right now. He gets confused often.

Been answered in another thread, but yes. Most well known being Texas-Alabama in Austin last year.

So...two threads on Allbuffs about the same topic.

I'm shocked.

EDIT...I retract my comment after consideration that I probably have started numerous duplicate topic threads on here, and the fact that @Buffnik started this thread because Boulder is going to be ****ING nuts this week...

Last edited:
I want to see Corso handle the altitude.

Corso needs to retire, it's so hard to watch him struggle. Needed to a few seasons ago IMO. With that being said, he's a legend and I look forward to seeing him in Boulder on Saturday!
I don't want to see him at all. I always liked him, even way back when he was a coach at IU, but it's well past
time for him to be put out to pasture. ESPN should do a tribute segment on him on a GameDay and give him a dignified farewell.

Big Noon was all about the party. When I got to Farrand at 5:45 AM to help Sackman setup, Farrand Field was still a HUGE party. I'll resign myself to something else that is still fun and a little more laid back like GAMEDAY!!

Back