What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl game roll call

I want ****braska in any bowl game! Trade down to get to them in any bowl game. I'd probably have to change my handle to the new score afterwards,

@Skidmark will be there, courtesy of me.

You are a man of great integrity. This is a moment for which has been many, many years in the making. I look forward to joining you in whichever location is honored enough to have us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never thought I would say this, but I'm rooting for Nebraska to win against Wiscy next week. They will probably lose to tOSU the following week, but win out. Michigan beats them anyway and heads to the playoffs...

Most current players probably have no idea about the rivalry, but if this does come to fruition, they will hear plenty and see plenty in the month leading up to the Rose Bowl. For us old fans, one more whooping of this fraud team would make this season perfect.

You are a man of great integrity. This is a moment for which I have been many, many years in the making. I look forward to joining you in whichever location is honored enough to have us.
I don't know the story behind this. Please share

I don't know the story behind this. Please share
i split my season tix with a friend who lives in Boulder. A couple of years ago, my friend's neighbor (whom I had not met) was looking for a couple of tickets. Skiddy had a couple of extra and generously declined any remuneration. turns out the neighbor was an ASU fan, and a douchy one to boot. As penance for my sin, we agreed that I would buy Skiddy 2 tix to the buffs next bowl game

i split my season tix with a friend who lives in Boulder. A couple of years ago, my friend's neighbor (whom I had not met) was looking for a couple of tickets. Skiddy had a couple of extra and generously declined any remuneration. turns out the neighbor was an ASU fan, and a douchy one to boot. As penance for my sin, we agreed that I would buy Skiddy 2 tix to the buffs next bowl game
Very cool

I'm in. Thinking a road trip with other Buff fans would be better than flying and renting a car. So we will have to set something up.

I'm in. Thinking a road trip with other Buff fans would be better than flying and renting a car. So we will have to set something up.

Depending on weather I'm always down to take the camaro on a road trip. That car is a blast to drive, trying to convince the GF she wants to go.

Depending on weather I'm always down to take the camaro on a road trip. That car is a blast to drive, trying to convince the GF she wants to go.
I wasn't even remotely thinking anything that has a backseat like a Camaro or my Boss 302. My Pilot with easy room for four plus plenty of luggage and coolers.

I wasn't even remotely thinking anything that has a backseat like a Camaro or my Boss 302. My Pilot with easy room for four plus plenty of luggage and coolers.
I smiled at the idea of any of us 35++ yo ****ers trying to make it to Vegas/Phoenix/LA in the backseat of a Camaro.

I smiled at the idea of any of us 35++ yo ****ers trying to make it to Vegas/Phoenix/LA in the backseat of a Camaro.

lol I meant me and her. Was just saying the idea of road trip sounds fun!

Lol that would be a sight!

There was an alternative option that was on the table, but declined. It involved Gringo wearing a Hooters waitress uniform and bringing food and drink to the good people in row 9 & 10 of section 118 for a game. The bowl tickets are perfect. I have mad respect for Gringo for righting a wrong.

In for any but the Vegas Bowl - already booked flights somewhere else that weekend.

Can't make the Holiday bowl, but if it's #rosebowl....may try to make that work. If so, I'd be in +5 at least

Back