What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

1 of 2 bowl games not televised by espn or abc,Sun Bowl UCLA and VaTech 7-7 start of 2nd Q
The Sun Bowl is also only behind the Rose Bowl for being the oldest bowl. I really want to Buffs to make this game someday soon and have Verne call it.

The Sun Bowl is also only behind the Rose Bowl for being the oldest bowl. I really want to Buffs to make this game someday soon and have Verne call it.

El Paso isn't a great tourist destination but it does have some very good Mexican food.

Being a 10 hour drive down I-25 and normally having nice weather this time of year I think CU fans would do a good job of filling up the place.

El Paso isn't a great tourist destination but it does have some very good Mexican food.

Being a 10 hour drive down I-25 and normally having nice weather this time of year I think CU fans would do a good job of filling up the place.

10 hours is pretty far for me. Anything over four hours I would rather fly.

10 hours is pretty far for me. Anything over four hours I would rather fly.

Don't disagree with you, think there are some reasonably cheap flights as well.

It is significant though for those who would rather drive. Also makes it much easier for a group of students to share gas and driving and make a cheap trip. I would probably drive it but extend the trip and visit my brother in Santa Fe on the way down and coming back if I did it.

Miles Jack pick 6 probably ices it for UCLA.Hokies had to play backup QB most of the game.Not the most exciting game,hope Duke goes nuts tonight or I may not make it to midnight.

Miles Jack pick 6 probably ices it for UCLA.Hokies had to play backup QB most of the game.Not the most exciting game,hope Duke goes nuts tonight or I may not make it to midnight.

Has anybody else noticed that the Pac seems to have grabbed quite a few Pick Sixes this bowl season? Off the top of my head, Oregon had two, Arizona had one and now UCLA. Am I missing any others?

Has anybody else noticed that the Pac seems to have grabbed quite a few Pick Sixes this bowl season? Off the top of my head, Oregon had two, Arizona had one and now UCLA. Am I missing any others?

The Pirate picked his nose six times while Wazzu Couged-It against the sheep?

That was a rough hit that Logan Thomas hit but it was a clean hit. Even with him out VT was in position to tie the game late in the 3rd but they settled for a FG on a 3rd and 2 inside the 10 and UCLA easily drove down the field on the next drive to make it 21-10. That sequence was where the game broke open for UCLA. Once VT got out of their game and was forced to play catch-up from 2 scores down they were way out of their element.

Speaking of pick sixes, UCLA almost just had another one.

Rice just held Mississippi St. at the 2 yard line.... Miss St. (up 41-7) is threatening to break Colorado's 44 year-old Liberty Bowl scoring record (47 pts).

I like how the announcers said "They are playing by SEC rules by not using the cowbells when Rice's O is on the field." Then the first thing you hear throughout the entire play are the cowbells.

Dumbasses.

Miss St. wins 44-7, CU's record is safe.

Thank God one of them is. I will never forgive Hawkins for that going for it on 4th and forever instead of kicking a make-able FG and destroying our "not being shutout" streak. ****er.

Thank God one of them is. I will never forgive Hawkins for that going for it on 4th and forever instead of kicking a make-able FG and destroying our "not being shutout" streak. ****er.

That Mizzou game is when Hawkins crawled into my dog house. Grrrrrrr.

I like how the announcers said "They are playing by SEC rules by not using the cowbells when Rice's O is on the field." Then the first thing you hear throughout the entire play are the cowbells.

Dumbasses.

They were being sarcastic...

Two observations from the Sun Bowl:
  • Brett Hundley may have performed just well enough to talk himself into declaring (which Buff Nation needs to happen)
  • Allie LaForce (new CBS sideline reporter) is stunningly hot
  • allie-laforce-is-attractice.jpg

• Brett Hundley may have performed just well enough to talk himself into declaring (which Buff Nation needs to happen)

From what I've heard the last couple of days, he might of declared anyway.

Agree about Hundley
LaForce is cohost of CBS Sports version of sportscenter w/Gottlieb,I think every weeknight

Go Duke, going to take a perfect game for them to even keep it close.

aTm is weak enough on defense that Duke will put up points. So far Manzel and the aTm offense has not been able to string together much to indicate that they will turn this thing into a track meet.

Back