What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Broadcast for the games in Paris

This team's been strong on the glass every game.

Looks like Dre may be even better as a rebounder than last season. I'm starting to think he'll average 11-13 a game with a bunch of other guys in the 4-7 range and we'll be the best rebound margin squad in the P12.

Certainly encouraged by our performances on the glass, although playing non-physical Europeans is leading me to be cautiously optimistic.

It really is worth checking out the pictures of Bruges Beau Gamble posted on his blog. It isn´t called Venice of the North for nothing.

Lost 86-88. Scott scored 24.

I like that you can already see the team coming together and starting to gel on the floor. That was the whole purpose of the trip. If their baseline is losing to semi-pro and national teams by a couple points, then I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

November cannot come soon enough

Beau's blog:

good stuff in there

"What up everyone…Askia Booker is here… before I talk about last nights game, I want to apologize to the Buff nation. I was not able to play the first quarter of the game due not holding my self-accountable to the team standards"

"Andre Roberson and Wesley Gordon throwing down some nasty dunks in traffic got us going a little bit but that would end once they returned the favor. Their big guy had two monster dunks, one dunking on josh Scotts head and another dunking on Sabatino Chens head"

http://beaugamble14.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
Solid competition faced tonight. Always sucks to lose a close one, though. Let's win this last one and leave the Netherlands with a boost.

Last edited:
Scott sounds like he is going to be an offensive force for us this year, but he really need to improve his defence.

Scott sounds like he is going to be an offensive force for us this year, but he really need to improve his defence.
we are all going to have to get used to a defense that is much closer to Tad's first year here than his second. At least, early.

Incase anyone was wondering... We only scored 86 points or more TWICE last year, both were wins. Once against New Orleans (92 to. 34). Once against Washington (87 to 69).
We also scored 85 in the first game of the season against Ft. Lewis.

Did anyone notice that we played all frosh in the last game and it was pretty close? Sounds encouraging!

we are all going to have to get used to a defense that is much closer to Tad's first year here than his second. At least, early.

<<<< Snow's right. Listen to him.>>>> no truer words... though i'm excited about josh scott's offensive manuevers!!

Another win in which the Buffs scored over 88 points. Gotta wonder though, Chen had 11 points, 6 steals, 6 rebounds, 6 assits. Opposition may have been pretty awful.

Another win in which the Buffs scored over 88 points. Gotta wonder though, Chen had 11 points, 6 steals, 6 rebounds, 6 assits. Opposition may have been pretty awful.

or the converse... ski and the mayor held to single digits, tuff euro D?

Chen may have played his way into a job with a lower level Euro team after he finishes at CU.

We all know he has his limitations, especially offensively, but the guy busts his but on D and puts out everything to help his team. It would be great if he could get a couple of years of getting paid to play in the future. Other guys who are similar to his talent level have been able to get contracts.

He won't get rich if it happens but it could be a great experience.

Chen may have played his way into a job with a lower level Euro team after he finishes at CU.

We all know he has his limitations, especially offensively, but the guy busts his but on D and puts out everything to help his team. It would be great if he could get a couple of years of getting paid to play in the future. Other guys who are similar to his talent level have been able to get contracts.

He won't get rich if it happens but it could be a great experience.
Isn't he, like, a close to 4.0 student in mathematics? Now, if he wants to give it a couple of years for the fun and experience, he should go for it. But this kid can be pretty successful in the corporate world.

We received well the parcel. Your presents are magnificent ! It is with pride that we shall wear your colors in symbolic places of Paris. Thank you so much for everything! I hope that it is the beginning of a long friendship. Little to be will have we the luck to meet us in the Colorado one day...maybe
blank.gif

In the meantime, to us to play with your presents to send you beautiful photos of french announcers fanof Buffs in Paris !!

Bye and thanks again !

F & N

:woot:

So fing cool!! Who ended up sending out the gear? that person deserves alot of rep!!!

Back