What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bubble Watch - Saturday 3/12

Wow!

Biggest win since Chauncey led us to a rout of Indiana in the '97 tourney?

Back on the bubble for sure!

Definitely. We can't afford to trip up in these last 2 regular season games. If we win these last 2 and then our first game in the conference tourney then I think we're in. If we lose one of the next 3 then it's gonna be dicey.

Definitely. We can't afford to trip up in these last 2 regular season games. If we win these last 2 and then our first game in the conference tourney then I think we're in. If we lose one of the next 3 then it's gonna be dicey.

Win the last two and CU will be 9-7 in conference. I think that would be good enough to get them in - but a win in the 1st day of the conference tournament would certainly help.

I am still not sold on this team as an NCAA tournament team. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they **** the bed against Iowa State next week.

Win the last two and CU will be 9-7 in conference. I think that would be good enough to get them in - but a win in the 1st day of the conference tournament would certainly help.

I am still not sold on this team as an NCAA tournament team. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they **** the bed against Iowa State next week.

The ISU game scares me too since it's on the road, and if they can beat NU at home (as they did today) then they can certainly beat us at home too.

If we end up getting into the tournament it will be because of 2 main things aside from having a winning conference record - finishing well down the stretch and our 5 wins against the RPI top 50. Don't forget that the last 4 at-large teams will have to play in the new "first round" on Tuesday or Wednesday, so it would be huge to not be one of those 4. But first things first, let's get in before we worry about that.

Mississippi State just won at Tennessee. This day keeps getting better.

It would be really nice to see aTm take down Bailer tonight. Would put us in 6th place alone.

why... CSU qualifies as a quality win...are they in better shape

They were on the bubble and most experts had them as one of the first 4 out. RPI was way better than ours too. This helps the Buffs. A lot. We only want the MWC to get 3 bids.

Biggest games left tonight for the Buffs are coming on at 7pm.

We need Texas A&M to beat Baylor.

And we absolutely need Duke to crush Virginia Tech.

Both those teams need to be ended today.

Yea a win by VT tonight keeps them slightly ahead of us in the race for an at-large spot. Come on dymeduke, we need those dookies to get the road win tonight!

CSU in the last 4 in and we are one of the last 4 out. BS.

If you're talking about what they just said on ESPN a few minutes ago about it being up-to-the-minute, there's no way that could be taking into account CSU's loss at AF today.

But like Snow said, if we can win our next 3 then we're in great shape.

The Big 12 will get at least 6 teams in, including the Glorious Golden Buffaloes who will win out, and have a good showing in the b12 tourney
smoked.jpg

whats up D3H?

The Big 12 will get at least 6 teams in, including the Glorious Golden Buffaloes who will win out, and have a good showing in the b12 tourney

whats up D3H?

I was thinking of that while getting updates in the chat, you were right I was wrong I didnt think they had a chance against Tejas. I hope the rest of your prediction plays out.

I was thinking of that while getting updates in the chat, you were right I was wrong I didnt think they had a chance against Tejas. I hope the rest of your prediction plays out.

Haha thank you. I cant take too much credit though i was bragging about how i told my friend we were still gonna win when we were down 21, and he swiftly said "Ya well you call the buffs winning every game in every situation so you've gotta be right once in a while" hahaha But i hope the rest of my prediction stays alive too.

Haha thank you. I cant take too much credit though i was bragging about how i told my friend we were still gonna win when we were down 21, and he swiftly said "Ya well you call the buffs winning every game in every situation so you've gotta be right once in a while" hahaha But i hope the rest of my prediction stays alive too.

Rep to you sir.

Several people (rugged, Nik) can vouch that I said I had a real good feeling about the game today... before the game. :lol:

Back