What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff fans aren't gonna like this

Evwaraye is money? Sometimes it's just better not to hit "reply". You are exposing yourself(in a bad way) to your cronies. Do you even think before you post...let's see...CU's medicore(by fan's own admission) team's of the past few years defeat a GREAT class of NU recruits? Make's sense.

they say that the best advice is often your own. that principle certainly applies to the bolded statement you just spewed.

your overall sentence structure in your post is so degraded as to make it practically unintelligible. have you ever heard about why run-on sentences are considered to be "bad"?

if you have any info to add to the table, by all means post it. nu's recruiting rankings never went to the toilet. ever.

on a final note, i would be pleasantly suprised to see ANYWHERE where i said that cu is "mediocre". is that the best you can muster, "rock"? you really are living up to your screenname with each post. congrats to you. :thumbsup:

Southern Cal has a freakish way of losing games they shouldn't. They lost to Oregon effing State last year. :huh:

If the corndogs play their best, and the condoms sleepwalk through it, there's a chance for the upset. If Appalachia State can go into the Big House and beat Meatchigan, then anything is possible.

USC might have sleepwalked thru the Idaho game but I can't imagine them doing so at Nebraska. I'm sure going into Lincoln will get USC's attention. I expect USC to lose somewhere along the line but this won't be it.

yeppers they won.... one of the best bowl games ever.... I was there and had a great time.

are you sure you want anything to do with Oklahoma in a championship game?? you want another 99 1/2 yard drive for a td? do you want scored upon in less than 50 seconds? or hillbilly throatslash being terribly outcoached for the 4th time in a row?

tell me which or if all of these sound good to you...

knu played 2nd fiddle to Oklahoma in the Big 8, you expect anything to be different in the Big XII? :cool:

Hey keep riding the 99 1/2 yard thing to death it seems to be working for you. Oh *insert sarcasm icon here* I don't give a **** how good you think your team is because I'm going to say the same about my team and beautiful thing about that is you can't change my mind!!!! If we meet in December that's fine with me all I can say is that our teams have to strap the helmets on regardless and that's what decides the game high speed not what me and you say to one another..........................oh one more thing **** YOU!!!! :smile2:

Why are all these ****ing trolls posting here? The Friday after Thanksgiving is a long ways away, please go to some fusker site to masturbate about your team.

Why is there always something Husker related on here then???:lol:

why is there always the equivalent of dog crap stuck on the bottom of our collective shoes?

i am guessing because we keep walking thru a park (the b12) that has a lot of dog crap in it. we try to walk around it, but the poo-flinging denizens of the park keep showing up and they never bother to clean up after themselves.

even aversive training similar to a shock collar seems to fail in its design in this case.

i am thinking you may have to put down. ...humanely as possible, of course.

the 2002 NU recruiting class was ranked the 9th best recruiting class by Rivals....in the Big XII.

Nice!

None of Billy C's full recruiting classes have finished worse than 3rd in the Big XII.

you have an AWESOME pic, 6236!!!!!

Thank you this was taken right before the football 101 for women. we just happened to be on campus checking out things and saw little hawk and asked for a pic. he said Sure and we handed him our son. we was great with him.

it was SO COOL!

Thank you this was taken right before the football 101 for women. we just happened to be on campus checking out things and saw little hawk and asked for a pic. he said Sure and we handed him our son. we was great with him.

it was SO COOL!

You live in Omaha and you're a buff fan. Isn't that illegal or something? :)

Our fans seem to be quite Obsessed on this note. I used to be this way too but its lost its luster now that both teams are average at best. The 90s were where it was at.

You live in Omaha and you're a buff fan. Isn't that illegal or something? :)

I was born in omaha, raised in omaha, live and work in omaha. I own season tickets to the buffs for the last 5 or 6 years. and have been a buff for as long as i can remember.

My parents are buff fans my wife is a fusker.

I have not been brainwashed nor will i allow my son to be brainwashed. he has fuskers stuff from his mom and buffs stuff from his dad and grandparents. When he is old enough i will let him choose.

(however i wont speak to him during football season if he goes to the dark side!:pissed: )

I was born in omaha, raised in omaha, live and work in omaha. I own season tickets to the buffs for the last 5 or 6 years. and have been a buff for as long as i can remember.

My parents are buff fans my wife is a fusker.

I have not been brainwashed nor will i allow my son to be brainwashed. he has fuskers stuff from his mom and buffs stuff from his dad and grandparents. When he is old enough i will let him choose.

(however i wont speak to him during football season if he goes to the dark side!:pissed: )

Born in Omaha and a Buff fan for all these years? Suprised you haven't been lynched yet! Your wife is cool in my book though :smile2:

HAHA you so know your son is gonna be a Sker don't you? He might be wearin that black and gold to school a couple times but after he's teased relentlessly he will join elite :D :D

I was teased, pushed around, and taunted since I wore my Rashaan Salaam jersey back in middle school.

My dad brought me up watching CU games, I'd go to some Nebraska games when I was younger and didn't know any better. Living in Nebraska has only made me despise Nebraska more, perhaps its because of my friends who are die hard Nebraska fans....

Born in Denver, lived in Omaha for over 20+ years, unfortunately just had to move back.

So, I'd say there is a pretty good chance Buffs6236 will end up being a Buffs fan.

Here is to hoping so! :thumbsup:

Born in Omaha and a Buff fan for all these years? Suprised you haven't been lynched yet! Your wife is cool in my book though :smile2:

HAHA you so know your son is gonna be a Sker don't you? He might be wearin that black and gold to school a couple times but after he's teased relentlessly he will join elite :D :D

AS long as he is not a fusker. i put up with a lot of **** in my school yard days and i am still her still a buff.

Back