What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at the Combine

Possession guys don't have to be as fast, Brown needs someone to take the chance that he's a Steve Largent type (4.7 40).

Brown wasn’t a burner but he could catch the ball and block downfield. He should get picked.

He can try to get his 40 time down to 4.5 land for CU’s Pro Day.

Brown showed he's just fast enough to be draftable, but not fast enough for someone who hasn't scouted him much to take a risk on him.

I do think he benefits from the fact that they've all probably seen him from watching Viska and Montez.

Is he WR #4? I am trying to figure out which one he is catching passes. Not sure if there is another Brown at the combine.

I just think this is cool for Viska. Wanted to share

So was Simas. It's not about speed so much as body control. The speed is more about being able to take it to the house off a quick slant or to run free on a crossing route, as we saw from Viska.
Man I haven’t heard that name in forever.

So was Simas. It's not about speed so much as body control. The speed is more about being able to take it to the house off a quick slant or to run free on a crossing route, as we saw from Viska.
Speed is definitely a big deal with being a deep threat but yeah that makes sense too. What I’m saying is I never watched tony on the field and thought he was slow, and that is a pretty slow time for a receiver. Isn’t that the same time that spruce put up?

Whatever happened to Markques after CU? I tried to find out where he went but only stats in college were at CU.

Speed is definitely a big deal with being a deep threat but yeah that makes sense too. What I’m saying is I never watched tony on the field and thought he was slow, and that is a pretty slow time for a receiver. Isn’t that the same time that spruce put up?
Yeah. Just googled it. 4.69

For perspective, I also looked up Keyshawn Johnson since he was a possession receiver criticized for not being fast enough to be elite in the NFL. He clocked in at 4.47

Back