What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs @ Bears (MBB)

Both teams playing zone, but only one team giving up open look after open look....night and day. Maybe we should not leave shooters wide open / close out??? This is atrocious

Well since this game is over, an off game topic question: anyone know what the blue puzzle piece looking pin the coaching staff has been wearing the last couple games represents?

Both teams playing zone, but only one team giving up open look after open look....night and day. Maybe we should not leave shooters wide open / close out??? This is atrocious

Kind of limits you when 2 of your starters and highest minute & stat guys **** you like this for the 2nd game of a road trip.

Hope we win today without them.

If we lose, whatever.

**** those guys. I don't care if they play another minute at CU.

I have zero tolerance for a couple 5th year seniors who violate team rules on a road trip and hurt the team like this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS ... so much this.

Tell 'em to pack their bags and hit the bricks ... and don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. If Tad wants to build a culture that won't tolerate losing and letting down your teammates, then he should pull the trigger. Of course ... I doubt he will.

Hope we win today without them.

If we lose, whatever.

**** those guys. I don't care if they play another minute at CU.

I have zero tolerance for a couple 5th year seniors who violate team rules on a road trip and hurt the team like this.

Agree. I would start playing for next year if I was Tad. I do not care if they play another minute. Last time XJ was on the team they tanked and had locker room problems. Wes has pouted and is soft.

The one I feel sorry for is White. The exposure has been good for him and hope he gets a chance at the NBA.

Agree. I would start playing for next year if I was Tad. I do not care if they play another minute. Last time XJ was on the team they tanked and had locker room problems. Wes has pouted and is soft.

The one I feel sorry for is White. The exposure has been good for him and hope he gets a chance at the NBA.

agree too bad white didnt go elsewhere and get to play with a team that cares

This game was going to be a major challenge. Needed top performance from our starters. 2 of them didn't care enough to stay on track and help keep the team on track. Just another kick in the teeth to Buff bball fans, in what seems like a season destined for disaster. Hope the guys playing can make up the shortfall.

3 Thoughts

1. Solid end to the half, this could still get interesting but there's no room for error.
2. Why is the floor so damn slippery? Not sure it's hurting one team more than the other, but no one seems to be able to make hard cuts and lots of guys are slipping and falling.
3. And f'ing XJ and Wes; it will be interesting to see what they actually did if it comes out.

Nice run to start the 2nd half. White is playing a heck of a game.

3 Thoughts
3. And f'ing XJ and Wes; it will be interesting to see what they actually did if it comes out.

It won't (federal educational privacy laws) ... and I don't care. As I said in this thread previously, IMO the two of them should be gone. I don't care how miniscule the "violation of team rules" might have been ... if they were aware of what they did was in fact a violation, the fact that they did whatever when their team was on the verge of turning this season around, condemns them in my eyes. **** them ... honor their scholarships until the end of the present semester, and then they're on their own.

Does Tad have a public email address? Because I'd like to tell him directly the essence of what I just posted ... without the expletives of course. But IMO if these two remain on the team, I believe Tad is compromising the future of the program.

Stupid foul by King. Do these guys even get coached?

Stupid, yes. But it's also a hustle foul. I'll live with some of that if they're going to bust their asses and challenge shooters.

Down by 5 with 2:50 to play.

Let's do this!

So, my competitive DBT wants to be pissed at Tad for sitting Wes and XJ and probably costing us the game. My conscientious DBT says it was the right thing to do and the blame is on the players for being selfish.

Back