What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bye Week Hate Thread

PAC MAN

Tekken Masher.
Club Member
Hate Threads are the hot thing on AllBuffs! Might as well start one for the bye week.

A weekend without seeing CU on the field is so unbearable that my hate for the bye week is only getting stronger! Maybe a Michigan blowout over the Huskers would soften the blow but nope! Not even a Illinois State win over csu will soothe the pain of not seeing Ralphie run. New Hampshire fans will join us in solidarity even if their team is in a bye week to pick their wounds. No word on if Nik will do a ****** preview next week...that blows!

BYE WEEK...I HATE YOU!

Last edited:
anigif_original-grid-image-12003-1438352938-11.gif

I have a business thing this next weekend that would have been hard to weasel out of, so I am cool with it.

Sorry kids.

It's just like anything else, byes can be both sides of the coin. I definitely think it's good for Laviska, hopefully, that shoulder will get a little better. Dude is physical as hell, so a little down time won't hurt him any. Also, maybe, we can settle our o-line starters going into conference play.

I hate the term "bye" week used to describe "a week off". 'Bye' implies automatic advancement to the next round, that's not what college football teams get in week 4 of the regular season -- its just a week off.

“Bye” weeks later in the season are easier for ME to deal with. This early, when I’m still all football adrenaline jacked, it’s hard to take. Even more, when the team is on a roll, pushing for top 25 votes and we’re still in voters’ minds, it’s even more painful - having a week off while everyone else is starting conference play, making moves...sucks.

Is there anyone who can simulate the bye week?
Bye Week has better athletes at all positions, and is much stronger on both lines. After a close first half, Bye Week wears down the Buffaloes in the second half for a convincing 38-13 win. Bye Week suffered no injuries and the magnanimous Bye Week fans all stood and applauded the vanquished Buffaloes as they left the field. It was the 7,248th consecutive sellout for Bye Week, and all in attendance received a Happy Face medal and a coupon for a free runza.

Report prepared by @ScatBack.

We beat them twice so far this year....
In one of the threads one of you said “They better watch out or CU will beat them twice”. When I saw the score, I thought someone on this site is a time traveler from the future and I need to buy them a beer and get their picks!

Back