What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Callahan

lol....some u guys make me laugh. Squeaked by a very average CSU team and all you still talk about is Huskers.

L O ****ING L

Frank got 4-5 good athletes/yr, Cally gets about 15 or so. BIG Difference. You will see more Freshman play because there is no need to "horde" players anymore. Frank had to conserve eligibility on some guys to make up for holes in recruiting classes in the future. There is much greater interest in the program now allowing people to be played earlier when you are gettting your top choices committed the following year.

lol....some u guys make me laugh. Squeaked by a very average CSU team and all you still talk about is Huskers.

L O ****ING L

you know what makes me LOL. you have 5 times as many posts on AB as i do.

granted, i'll give you ~2500 each for NU and CSU.....but you are still cranking out the posts on a Buff board, sansabelter. :smile2:

that's internet 101.

granted, i'll give you ~2500 each for NU and CSU.....but you are still cranking out the posts on a Buff board, sansabelter. :smile2:

that's internet 101.

I think this is a case of mistaken identities.

that's internet 101.

ermm...no I dont...you have twice as much as me.

Foot. Meet mouth. In the words of Carlos Mencia. Dee Dee Dee

And I post on AB because I like to talk football and about the B12 north and also because I enjoy pissing time away at work. And another thing, I respect CU and their program. So if you still feel like flaming me go ahead. I'll keep posting "5x as much as you"

As far as the throat slash and effin hillbillies, was that dumb of him, yep. But in reality it was just a blip on the cfb radar.

just a blip? JUST A BLIP? let's say, for example, that were hawkins, barnett, stoops or prince who called husker nation a bunch of f***ing hillbillies or did the throat slashing.....you know just as well as i do that those gestures wouldn't be considered a "blip" by corn fan.....well.....maybe a mangino sized blip.

puhleeeeze

L O ****ING L

CSU may be average.....but this is what happens in a RIVALRY game....and an IN STATE RIVALRY at that....something that the Huskers know nothing about...because remember...the huskers have no rivals.

just a blip? JUST A BLIP? let's say, for example, that were hawkins, barnett, stoops or prince who called husker nation a bunch of f***ing hillbillies or did the throat slashing.....you know just as well as i do that those gestures wouldn't be considered a "blip" by corn fan.....well.....maybe a mangino sized blip.

puhleeeeze

I really wouldn't think it would stay in the media too long. Look at that prison riot on field in Florida last year. Barely even mention it anymore.

well you guys still talk about OU like its the good old days.

As for Cally i think they had to go with the extension soon, and right after a blow-out was a good time much less resistance/critical thought from the fans. It looks like the wake game is breaking right for a second blow-out as well with Skinner separating his shoulder against BC so headed into the USC game it could all be wonderfully bright and red in Husker land.

Keep that game under 1 score and the AD will see a ton of positive press for this move, keep it close with out being a pussy and this will still be well received; but if Cally gets out coached badly and dropped by 21+ at home and combined with a few other losses to say UT, OU, and aTm or Mizzery and next year really could be his last.

I have never been a Cally fan, i think NU was desperate when they hired him. I think he was a bad NFL coach that had a veteran team revolt after they basically coached themselves to the Supper bowl the year before only to get blown out and realized they were running all the same **** that the former head coach left behind.

puhleeeeze

What I mean by "just a blip" is that nobody remembers it except CU, and maybe a few other fan bases.

CSU may be average.....but this is what happens in a RIVALRY game....and an IN STATE RIVALRY at that....something that the Huskers know nothing about...because remember...the huskers have no rivals.

Umm yeah we do...CU/MU/Oklahoma

We also have 5X the number of National Titles....coincidence?....[/QUOTE

Yeah and Babe Ruth could hit home runs :huh: the point is thats the past.
I am very pleased that coach Cally received an extension. He is a poor coach when it comes to x and o's, add to that his so gracious treatment towards other recruits that he ran off and it is a recipe for longterm mediocrity.:thumbsup:

What I mean by "just a blip" is that nobody remembers it except CU, and maybe a few other fan bases.

oh people are talking about it still. from the throatslash, to the hillbilly comment, to the riot.

kids were talking about it this morning, as they arrived to school. if the kids are talking about it, i am going to guess their parents are talking about it.

Suuurrrreeeee....kids' were talking about it even today...more important than the newest MTV video and who is dating who....actually, kid's today think "F'n Hillbillies" is great. Hey, OU's own coach said worse but we want to ignore that don't we. Spade = Spade.

Keep us up to date on the world of kids gossip....I've been out of the loop for a while.

So cally got an extension. Great. But i will stick to my gut feeling that Cally will bolt for the NFL if he has a great season out in stincoln.

So cally got an extension. Great. But i will stick to my gut feeling that Cally will bolt for the NFL if he has a great season out in stincoln.

so what are his prospects if for any reason the huskers have to run him out of town?

rock-boy, i will be waiting for that link regarding stoops. you back up what you have to say now, particularly as you are quick to criticize the accuracy of others, but lack the capability to show any proof that they are incorrect. :lol:

Sure, give me a bit to find it. Your wealth of knowledge apparently doesn't include the Howard Schnellenberger quotes when he was OU's coach. Geez, I thought you knew everything. I'll scale it back for ya....may want to ask the high schoolers...surely they are STILL talking about it...

Sure, give me a bit to find it. Your wealth of knowledge apparently doesn't include the Howard Schnellenberger quotes when he was OU's coach. Geez, I thought you knew everything. I'll scale it back for ya....may want to ask the high schoolers...surely they are STILL talking about it...

:lol: sweetheart, you do realize that clown is LONG gone, don't you? you have to bring up something related to OU that is THREE COACHES ago to justify the trainwreck cally is? :lol:

that clown coach made the asterisk remark about cu. we punked his ass in that game. guess what? its ancient history.

pointing to schnellenburger as a source of valid remarks for ou is practically BEGGING for black friday to be considered current events, by comparison.:lol:

I think this is a case of mistaken identities.

that's true. my bad. sorry CSUH. i'll keep quiet for a while in the penalty box.

though, the point stands to a degree, kameltosis. however many posts you have here is that many more than i have on a Husker site.

Actually, I wouldnt consider him successful yet. I would say he has taken steps to success, but is not there yet. My point is CU fans ragging on him is a bit hypocritical.

Barnett won the B12 N 3 out of his last 4 yrs and a B12 championship, and still wasn't considered a success by many fans. To say CU fans would consider Hawk a success if he manages 1 B12 N championship and a bitch slap in that B12 championship game after 3yrs might not be 100% accurate.

Regardless, do you think that the expectations at Lincoln and Boulder are consistent? If they are, they shouldn't be. Nebraska has much more money, tradition, and support han CU. When Pedersen fired Solich, his rationale was that NU would not surrender the B12 to Oklahoma and Texas, yet Cally is 0-4 against the two. Is it unfair to question whether he has met expectations? Or are the expectations being lowered to meet him:confused:

Barnett won the B12 N 3 out of his last 4 yrs and a B12 championship, and still wasn't considered a success by many fans. To say CU fans would consider Hawk a success if he manages 1 B12 N championship and a bitch slap in that B12 championship game after 3yrs might not be 100% accurate.

Regardless, do you think that the expectations at Lincoln and Boulder are consistent? If they are, they shouldn't be. Nebraska has much more money, tradition, and support han CU. When Pedersen fired Solich, his rationale was that NU would not surrender the B12 to Oklahoma and Texas, yet Cally is 0-4 against the two. Is it unfair to question whether he has met expectations? Or are the expectations being lowered to meet him:confused:

top shelf :thumbsup:

REP

I just love how you ****ers get all "hot and bothered" over Husker news but you go to any Husker board and they give two ****s on the weekly occurrences of what's going on in the land of CU!

Back