What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Carson Lee

If this turns out to be as bad as it appears, Carson Lee is a douche and I hope he serves time. Ruined two lives.
You don't know our legal system. He will never see a trial or prison. If he has never been in trouble before he will be put in a diversion program, ordered to attend anger management counseling, some type of drug/alcohol program, and community service. If he satisfactorily completes everything charges will be dismissed and he will have no criminal record. At the very most he will plead down to a misdemeanor assault and do less than a year of probation, then likely have his record sealed so nobody will ever know it happened.

The truth will come out. What he was accused of would be really bad if guilty. But also 2 sides to every story and innocent until proven guilty. Better to wait and hear the facts rather than speculating. Him not being at practice until it's settled is appropriate.
Bump

I will certainly wait for more info to come out about the case, but if you are not at least somewhat troubled after reading that initial report, there is something wrong with you.
Whatever. That's just what a woke guy in Boulder would say.

I know Carson. He's a big dude. I mean, I know he's an offensive lineman, and you expect that sort of thing. But he is a stout fucking dude.

It would be interesting if someone did - as he reports - took a swing at him. That feels both imprudent and unlikely, but as DBT says, "let the process play out."
DBT also says nothing good ever happens after 1am.

This sucks on every level. The police will be able to piece together the evidence and figure out what the truth is. But on first impression, this looks very bad for him.

You don't know our legal system. He will never see a trial or prison. If he has never been in trouble before he will be put in a diversion program, ordered to attend anger management counseling, some type of drug/alcohol program, and community service. If he satisfactorily completes everything charges will be dismissed and he will have no criminal record. At the very most he will plead down to a misdemeanor assault and do less than a year of probation, then likely have his record sealed so nobody will ever know it happened.
His priors, if any, will be key. If he’s found responsible for the other person’s injuries I hope he gets his ass sued to the hilt in civil court too.

Ok, why did this happen? Were they both just ****ed up or was it over a woman or young lady? I think I know the answer, just curious what you guys think.

Ok, why did this happen? Were they both just ****ed up or was it over a woman or young lady? I think I know the answer, just curious what you guys think.
See above. Guy has fight with girl. Guy gets drunk. Girl shows up later with another dude. Guy loses it.

I know I've been that Guy.

Not sure. But I doubt alcohol had anything to do with it. :cool:

The doctor and less so, the ride -share driver, will make it clear if Lee is telling the truth. Sad for many.

DBT also says nothing good ever happens after 1am.

This sucks on every level. The police will be able to piece together the evidence and figure out what the truth is. But on first impression, this looks very bad for him.

Isn't it nothing good happens after midnight?

How dare anyone challenge the initial reports. Wells Is guilty! The woke Boulder crowd has spoken, and due process is not due here!
1)
Meme Reaction GIF

2) the kid's last name is in the thread and you were still too upset about "wokeness" (which is literally just being aware of how something could be offensive and trying to keep other's perception in mind, so not sure why that's such a bad thing?) to realize that Carson Wells has nothing to do with this aside from sharing the same first name.

Idot.

Back