What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chances of beating USC may be going up?

Sefo appears to be a good QB in bad weather. That's a very good thing if he proves this rep.

Does Sefo have large hands? Honest question, outside of mental toughness, the size of a QBs hands is the most important physical feature for inclement weather

Sefo looked to do very well in the wind against Cal, much less well in the wet against Oregon State.

He will have a big advantage over SC in that he has practices all week including the last couple days with the cold and the wind giving him a chance to adjust.

Sefo looked to do very well in the wind against Cal, much less well in the wet against Oregon State.

He will have a big advantage over SC in that he has practices all week including the last couple days with the cold and the wind giving him a chance to adjust.

Did Sefo play against OSU?

Washinton. Doing 3 things at once.

Pretty wet soppy day, looked like he was having trouble getting the ball to go like he wanted it to.

Last edited:
I think the key for us is long drives on O. If you keep USC off the field, their offensive players will feel the cold, and the D-Line will really wear down. If we are quick off the field, they will stay warm and be much more effective.

I think the key for us is long drives on O. If you keep USC off the field, their offensive players will feel the cold, and the D-Line will really wear down. If we are quick off the field, they will stay warm and be much more effective.

Good call! I like that game plan. Let's hope the coaches try to enact it. Only think is that our most effect play seems to be long TD passes to PRich

I guess it's a good thing we don't have an indoor practice facility.:thumbsup2:

It is not suppose to be windy and it is not suppose to be wet. It will be very cold. I do not see either team having an advantage. Sometimes in those conditions the ball can be a little slick. I see this game being sandwiched between two huge games for the Trojans to be a bigger factor.

Its pretty pathetic that we finally are winning/win a Pac-12 game but 50% of the crowd is gone by halftime and the crowd looks like a high school game by the 4th quarter. Was it cold? Yes, but was that somehow a surprise to everyone? Its November in Colorado, its going to be dark for most of the game, and it was very windy, and the wind didn't start it kickoff it was that way the entire day. So why did it seem like everyone showed up to the game wearing a fleece or sweatshirt? Is our brilliant fan base incapable of dressing themselves? Guess what f*ckers, I wore three pairs of long-underwear under my pants and while I may not much dignity, particularly when it came to a private encounter with an attractive female later that night, I did have my warmth. Here's some free ingenious advice-if you don't want to be cold then dress warmer.

I don't really have much to add to the thread. I just saw that JRK had posted and I really wanted to read his post. Dude brings it.

Its pretty pathetic that we finally are winning/win a Pac-12 game but 50% of the crowd is gone by halftime and the crowd looks like a high school game by the 4th quarter. Was it cold? Yes, but was that somehow a surprise to everyone? Its November in Colorado, its going to be dark for most of the game, and it was very windy, and the wind didn't start it kickoff it was that way the entire day. So why did it seem like everyone showed up to the game wearing a fleece or sweatshirt? Is our brilliant fan base incapable of dressing themselves? Guess what f*ckers, I wore three pairs of long-underwear under my pants and while I may not much dignity, particularly when it came to a private encounter with an attractive female later that night, I did have my warmth. Here's some free ingenious advice-if you don't want to be cold then dress warmer.
Maybe scheduling night games in November in Colorado is not such a great idea.

Awww, did somebody need to vent a little bit? I hope you feel better.

Bitch much? Good for you that you wore long johns, wearing 3 of them makes u a pussy tho.

Maybe scheduling night games in November in Colorado is not such a great idea.

Greg Biekert disagrees. It was pretty ****ing cold, though.

[video=youtube;es0oNP6Yu5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es0oNP6Yu5w[/video]

Back