What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

This is actually one of better takes I've seen about the Brew clip. The locker room bonding that's created from weirdness like this is something many probably don't think about.

The original Twitter post mocking Brewster is from Adam Brenneman. He is one of the coaches who was fired by ASU for improper recruiting practices. I believe he was a TE coach and played TE in college.

The original Twitter post mocking Brewster is from Adam Brenneman. He is one of the coaches who was fired by ASU for improper recruiting practices. I believe he was a TE coach and played TE in college.
Did anyone call him out for throwing stones when he's an unemployed cheat no program will touch?

We had some EPIC imitations of Coach Mac. They would sometimes be performed as entertainment for the whole bowl game traveling party before we enjoyed a Christmas dinner together, players, coaches, families. It got lots of laughs and was always done out of love and respect.

Reading the replies, there were a lot of comments about how they'd head straight to the portal if things were like that.

What they don't understand is that's the point.

The new staff is trying to make guys quit if they aren't willing to go through hell to win.

It won't be this boot campy in the future.

Sorry if someone posted already. Great story in the athletic:

If Bloom story is true, and no reason to believe it isn’t, I get the feeling Bloom has been serving his revenge cold after the NCAA screwed him.

He has been part of tearing them down for years.

Sorry if someone posted already. Great story in the athletic:

If Bloom story is true, and no reason to believe it isn’t, I get the feeling Bloom has been serving his revenge cold after the NCAA screwed him.

He has been part of tearing them down for years.
Curious what you mean by this as it relates to the article?

Curious what you mean by this as it relates to the article?
Jeremy Bloom has been fighting the NCAA for decades after they screwed him.

IMO him being instrumental in getting Prime to Boulder is part of the fight. Prime is a generational force in football that can accelerate the NCAA’s death. JMO.

Jeremy Bloom has been fighting the NCAA for decades after they screwed him.

IMO him being instrumental in getting Prime to Boulder is part of the fight. Prime is a generational force in football that can accelerate the NCAA’s death. JMO.
I definitely know the backstory on Bloom, and have read and heard about his role in getting Prime here, I’m just not sure how it relates to his fight against the NCAA

We had some EPIC imitations of Coach Mac. They would sometimes be performed as entertainment for the whole bowl game traveling party before we enjoyed a Christmas dinner together, players, coaches, families. It got lots of laughs and was always done out of love and respect.
Bowl game?

Back