What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Summers is the Answer

Rabbit, for the first game with a new staff I was wanting to see how they handled the sidelines, player groupings, substitution getting on and off the field. Everything from the management side was spot on. To me that speaks volumes going forward as it was a problem in the past. As far as execution of the game plan from the players, The defense did better than I expected and the offense looked and played like the more experienced side of the ball. To me the in game work of the staff was far better than anything from most previous staffs. Due to how young this team is I'm not suprised they are slower on the D side, that's mental not physical and the mental part is much easier to coach up in season then the physical side. This defense looks like they will become ok not good definetly not great, give this staff 2-3 years and the Buffs D is going to be the best in the PAC just how it looks to me. Big picture outlook is more of what I was talking about and your right I shouldn't have said you were bailing on the Buffs.

Haha appreciate it, but I was talking about a statistical log. It gives like every stat you want to find. Snaps played, offensive grades, special teams points etc etc.
The game book generally has everything. If not, plati puts it into the media guide for the next week. Usually you find the game book in the cubuffs.com game story.

Edit: here are the stats so far. Only link you need. https://static.cubuffs.com/custompages/football/2019/custats.pdf

The game book generally has everything. If not, plati puts it into the media guide for the next week. Usually you find the game book in the cubuffs.com game story.

Thank you! I was curious to see how many plays Davion Taylor was in on and it was only 26 plays which is surprising to me. Perry didn't get a snap even in garbage time which really doesn't make sense to me.

Thank you! I was curious to see how many plays Davion Taylor was in on and it was only 26 plays which is surprising to me. Perry didn't get a snap even in garbage time which really doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah that seems weird, they even worked in Noyer for a few plays.

STAR role is apparently an oxymoron at this point

Perry has been working thru an injury. Wish we could play this game around Thanksgiving.
Edit: I was referring to the LB named Quinn, not Mark. I just realized you were talking the DB, Mark Perry.

Last edited:
Back