What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching carousel...

Peterson now offically not a candidate at Miss. St., that one seemed weird to me, he's a WC guy IMO.

Hearing rumblings from Lawrence about Mangino heading to Auburn...of course they could just be those four super-sized value meals....

Last edited:
Hearing rumblings from Lawrence about Mangino heading to Auburn...of course they could just be those four super-sized value meals....

I'll take Anal Bum Cover - that's an album cover, mr. connery.... sorry, couldn't resist.

Mangino will go there b/c they fry more food down there.

wow, if Mangino gets hold of that Alabama cooking he will create his own gravitational pull. The AU-Bama farks will draw heavily from fat bastard and mini-me.

footballscoop is reporting that Gill will interview with Auburn. Almost certainly to satisfy the NAACP, no way Auburn gives him a shot, imo.

I'll take Anal Bum Cover - that's an album cover, mr. connery.... sorry, couldn't resist.

Mangino will go there b/c they fry more food down there.

"I'll take famous titties for 500."

"That's famous TITLES, Mr. Connery. Famous titles."

"Not a fan of the ladies, are ya, Trebek?"

Last edited:
UCLA DC DeWayne Walker is interviewing for the SDSU job

SDSU has narrowed their sights (figuratively speaking) on Franny and Walker...why anybody would hire Franny at this point, I am sure I don't know, but I will consider subscribing to his newsletter...:lol:

If Walker takes the SDSU job, are we back in on Graham and a couple others? Walker leaving would really hurt UCLA, he was their best recruiter.

SDSU has narrowed their sights (figuratively speaking) on Franny and Walker...why anybody would hire Franny at this point, I am sure I don't know, but I will consider subscribing to his newsletter...:lol:

I would like to see DeWayne Walker get a shot. Guy can recruit SoCal and is a pretty good defensive coach.

I'm with you on Fran. Plus he seems like a horrible fit for a school in southern California.

If Walker takes the SDSU job, are we back in on Graham and a couple others? Walker leaving would really hurt UCLA, he was their best recruiter.

I imagine it would help, and it would hurt Neuweasal which would be awesome too:thumbsup:

Walker should have been the UCLA head coach in my opinion. I would say he should hold out for a better job than SDSU, but he wouldn't have to move far and he could probably sway a few of his current recruits.

I have heard a rumor that if Walker leaves UCLA that RN would be interested in Brian Cabral as a new DC.

Walker is receiving a lot of interest in both HC and DC positions.

Losing Cabral would ****ing suck ass.

Back