What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Do you guys still have Taco Cabanas down there?

And SNAGS that hunt aggressively in packs?
Taco Cabana - not in corpus, but there are still some scattered throughout texas. I are at one in San Antonio for nostalgia purposes. It was ****.

SNAGS - not really. No one really goes out anymore. It’s kinda weird. Naval aviation has gone very “parking lot scene” from 21 Jump Street.

Taco Cabana - not in corpus, but there are still some scattered throughout texas. I are at one in San Antonio for nostalgia purposes. It was ****.

SNAGS - not really. No one really goes out anymore. It’s kinda weird. Naval aviation has gone very “parking lot scene” from 21 Jump Street.
Interesting. There was a Cabana on every corner when I was in primary. And SNAGs would kindly take me home every week from the Yucatan.

Interesting. There was a Cabana on every corner when I was in primary. And SNAGs would kindly take me home every week from the Yucatan.
Yep, I was shocked when the one on SPID and Staples (in the HEB parking lot) was gone when I got back down here And I thought there was one on base, but whatever that was is a Panda now.

Panchos was the bomb place to eat back in the day. Little flag for refills kinda like Casa Bonita.

Which part was what she sent you?
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

edit: ah, I’m assuming you’re asking about baby vs outfit 🤣

Last edited:
Back