What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at UCLA - GAME THREAD

Why would you expect a very bad team that lacks talent to look good against a mediocre team that has decent talent?
Look at what I wrote more carefully. I didn't say anything about expecting CU to look good. I just didn't think we'd look that bad (in the first quarter). Hopefully we pick it up with a score here. Go Buffs!​

Who are you talking to?

Ha! Anyone who will listen? No, I just missed a quote. Being on the board, cooking dinner, and watching the game must have been too much for me at once. Thanks for checking on my sanity. I knew this game was getting to me, but apparently it already has.

Well laaaadeeeeee fricken daaaaaaah

We held them to 0 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dad, I can't see to well, is that the 85 bears defense out there?

How long until we get to see Jerry Neuweasel take over at QB for UCLA?
jerry_neuheisel.jpg

If any coach could blow a lead like this to a team as lacking in talent as CU is it's Skippy. Not saying it's going to happen but not going to count it out either.

Back