What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

COLORADO @ CSU 12/2 at 11 AM

If anyone finds a stream out there let us know, I don't see it on any of the normal places I look... Sucks, I'm home, I wanna see us beat CSU, but looking at the schedule it is the only televised game the entire season that is on a channel I don't get :mad:

If anyone finds a stream out there let us know, I don't see it on any of the normal places I look... Sucks, I'm home, I wanna see us beat CSU, but looking at the schedule it is the only televised game the entire season that is on a channel I don't get :mad:
I can’t find a way to stream either. Looks like att will stream Rockies games but not the rest of their content. Tried to watch on the xfinity app but I can only stream on my home network how useless is that ? My guess is that 850 will block the broadcast to I heart radio and I will watch two hours of ESPN game cast. Lame

Yeah, bummer. Well if I find anything I'll say so... For audio you can get it at cubuffs.com or directly on KOA's website? Well I'll check that out at game time.

Giggity, giggity, giggity.
Who else is ready for a brawl?

It sucks

To be

A CSU Ram.

I said it sucks

2B

A CS-ewe ram.

Fewer turnovers please.

Clean those up and Buffs cruise.

CSU raining shots from extremely deep or over top of our bigs who are in good position is incredibly frustrating.

NW and King are taking ill advised shots...if this keeps up, CSU will blow us out of the gym.

Foul situation is a bit unbalanced. 8 on CU, 1 on CSU at last check. Are the Buffs playing that soft today to make the home cooking that lopsided?

Wright making them pay for not respecting him at the 3. Let's hope that softens them up.

Buffs need to go on a big run to halftime. Eutaschy is ticked about foul issues.

No stream necessary.... broadcast live on Channel 683 on DirecTV.

Looks like the refs are way overdoing it on the foul calls against the Buffs, trying to make up for one bad out-of-bounds call in the Buffs favor.

Back