What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

COLORADO @ CSU 12/2 at 11 AM

Doesn’t help when you’ve lost three bigs: Battey and now Miller for the season and Siewert. We’ve been turned into a small team.

No it doesn’t. But CSU isn’t exactly an inside out team.

Tad just never cultivates a ‘junkyard dog’ mentality. It is readily apparent in contrast to Eustachy’s team, which has deficits across the board, except for that ‘junkyard dog’ mentality.

Well this game just went to ****. I'm just following the box score, WTH happened?

- turnover on inbound
- inability to rebound offensively, especially on missed 3s
- blocked shots by CSU’s bigs
- CSU Nixon is ice
- King is hot/cold. No one else providing a spark
- Eustacy has figured out how to defend the buffs

This team is still a HELL of a lot more fun to watch than last years.

I agree with that. I hate to turn the page to next year already, but take this youth and add a little bit of interior (eligible Battey, seasoned Walton, healthy Siewert, and maybe Miller-Stewart), and they could be pretty good.

Really poor game from King. Namon hasn't been much better. Sloppy play and tons of forced shots.

Kind of shocking to see a -14 on rebounds while also having 9 shots blocked. Combine that with a -16 on FT attempts and it's hard to understand how our Buffs only lost by 9. Kept turnovers down and MK4 played really well, but no one else had a good day shooting.

Put it another way and to simplify it: any game when George & Namon shoot a combined 5/22 from the field, I will expect to lose.

29-13 freethrow difference. Of course some came at the end. But Eustachy definitely got the ref’s attention.

Back