What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

No surprise that KU was playing angry for TCU today. Outscored them 38-9 in the first half. :lol:

Arizona over Washington State in Tucson, 73-56.

82 to 74 now, so that should end CSU's home winning streak. With losses to UNLV and UNM (both good teams) - does CSU lose their Top 25 ranking?

I know it helps a bit if CSU wins, but watching all the long faces in Moby is definitely worth it.

Wow Oregon drops to 51 in RPI. We need them to finish top 50.

It's like we're the only ones who have noticed. USA Today was trying to tell me yesterday that Oregon was the 18th team, aka a 5 seed. No one is remotely mentioning them as needing to tread carefully. Very odd situation

It's like we're the only ones who have noticed. USA Today was trying to tell me yesterday that Oregon was the 18th team, aka a 5 seed. No one is remotely mentioning them as needing to tread carefully. Very odd situation

Media and pollsters have been that way all season with Oregon. It's weird. On performance and prestige, they should be well behind UCLA in everyone's mind. For some reason, they're not.

Wyoming gets killed at home by UNLV. Just a shadow of their former selves with Martinez and that other guy gone. Wyoming RPI now 68th.

Murray State pulling away from South Dakota State late. Crucial win to boost our RPI.

Huge win. That one didn't look like it was going to end well. SDSU had a 14 point lead in the first half and then, after Murray got it in range at the half, SDSU pushed out to another 14-pt lead to start the 2nd. Just another boring 11-point win, I guess. :smile2:

Huge win. That one didn't look like it was going to end well. SDSU had a 14 point lead in the first half and then, after Murray got it in range at the half, SDSU pushed out to another 14-pt lead to start the 2nd. Just another boring 11-point win, I guess. :smile2:

Murray State moved from 107th to 96th with the win. Excellent.

Oregon didn't have much trouble with Stanford today.

Ducks are now 22-6 (11-4) and Furd falls to 16-12 (7-8).

Not a great ending to the night with Fresno State and Northern Arizona losing, and the team right behind us, Belmont, getting a pretty decent win over Ohio. I'm ready for the RPI slippage to halt.

Washington does lead Arizona State 32-28 at half in Tempe. Be nice if the Scum Devils could drop to 6 losses. And yes, I know we don't have the tiebreaker.

NAU got blown out at Hawaii. Not a big surprise.

Back to the Cal 1-point win at Oregon State. I just saw on ESPN that Cal got to shoot technicals before the game clock started because a guy from Oregon State dunked during warm-ups. Cal began the game up 1-0. Poor Beavs. :lol:

Back