What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Baylor - Charleston Classic SF - November 16th, 2012 - GAME THREAD

Tad is gonna start catching flak like John C if we don't get better with our FT shooting. Was an issue last year.

Don't know how Roberson's shooting could regress. He's really starting to look like a slightly smaller Tyrus Thomas clone. Can't wait to see Sundays game!

Great win for the Buffs and **** Bailer! Only caught the last 4 minutes or so but that free throw shooting is ****ed up.

For probably the first time in my lifetime (with the exception of Chauncey), the BB players are the BBMFICs on campus instead of the FB players.

Love it, Buffs!

waco2.jpg

Just finished watching. Not nearly as stressful when its recorded for some weird reason. So, I have a question:

They inbounded the ball with 0.2 seconds. During one of the Nuggets games they were saying there is no way to catch a ball and shoot with 0.2 seconds. The only chance is to tip it. But today, the guy caught it, turned and shot before the buzzer. I thought that was impossible. I call SHENANIGANS!

Just finished watching. Not nearly as stressful when its recorded for some weird reason. So, I have a question:

They inbounded the ball with 0.2 seconds. During one of the Nuggets games they were saying there is no way to catch a ball and shoot with 0.2 seconds. The only chance is to tip it. But today, the guy caught it, turned and shot before the buzzer. I thought that was impossible. I call SHENANIGANS!
Clock was changed to 1 second.

They reset the clock to 1.0 second after review.

Such a lack of respect for the Harvard of TX :rolling_eyes:

Hey Buddy,

CU's latest Nobel Prize in physics sure looks great next to today's basketball score.

Baylor is superior to Colorado academically. Baylor has athletic facilities that are superior to Colorado. Colorado doesn't participate in the number of sports that Baylor does. Baylor's overall record in all collegiate sports dwarfs Colorado.

- 6/4/10 email to Texas Legislature from Baylor Regent Buddy Jones

[video=youtube;xNnAvTTaJjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM[/video]
[video=youtube;CDSOIspSTP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDSOIspSTP4[/video]
[video=youtube;SPu59h8OrL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPu59h8OrL4[/video]

Last edited:
Back