What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v UConn - NCAA Tourney - Official Thread - Thursday 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'oh. Valiant effort by the Buffs - on par with what we've seen this season.

Never trust a fart, morning wood, or the 2016 Buffs with a first half lead..,

Get 'em UConn. Beat KU.

King has to be more aggressive period. He dissapears in games.

Thank you josh scott, true warrior.

Excited about gordon next year. Dom and fortune not so much.

I don't think they used fortune in the way that would exert his max potential.

He should be a C&S guy. There is no such play specifically designed for him and he should handle the ball as few as possible.

Tad hasn't really had a true scoring wing like GK, need to make him a focal point next year, I picture a lot of pick and rolls with him/White and XJ

Tad's second half turtling, again... The offense is so damn methodical and annoying. Hopefully Peters can push the ball next year.

GK needs the ball. He didn't shoot enough 3's. Replace Rodney with a recruiting, offensive mad man.

2nd half adjustments were well, nowhere. Again.

Last edited:
I don't think they used fortune in the way that would exert his max potential.

He should be a C&S guy. There is no such play specifically designed for him and he should handle the ball as few as possible.

Absolutely. We wilted under the pressure because Fortune shouldn't be handling the ball in those situations.

giphy.gif

Tough being a CU fan. FB team has been a whipping boy for a decade and the MBB team, while showing promise, cannot get out of the first round....

Well, I wasn't calling for TB to be fired, just saying it would be nice to win at something that mattered. TB has taken the team to the NCAA's four of the last five seasons? Hell, build a statue...

You forget that Boyle has won the only NCAA tournament game in like 20 years.

Tad is not above criticism but he's coached 90% of the Buffs' tourney teams. I'll stick with him thanks.
This argument is stale. If you're okay with being just a step above mediocre then that's great. Lack of past success should not be a barometer for a coach. We have new facilities, new AD and it's time to make the change. But we won't. We will be flirting with the bottom of the PAC 12 next year when we lose Scott.

This argument is stale. If you're okay with being just a step above mediocre then that's great. Lack of past success should not be a barometer for a coach. We have new facilities, new AD and it's time to make the change. But we won't. We will be flirting with the bottom of the PAC 12 next year when we lose Scott.

If we do, that's a problem. I just don't think we will. We should be top 6 at least.

Don't blame a coach for things not happening yet.

Not a good game for King to take a backseat!!!

Fortune may find it hard to get minutes next year. It's just not his turnovers, it's the way he turns it over. Middle school, Weakass turnovers. Get the ball, down by 3, and let the guy in front of you, from 7 feet away, rip it from you. CMON MAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back