What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v USC - September 30, 2023 - 10am MT, FOX

Jim Rome said that his kid and all the other students felt that 10am was simply gonna be done by starting late Friday and going all night and then off to the game. 90% of students will not sleep Friday night
Definitely where my full 35 years weighs me down. At the Nebraska game, I was looking at people drinking in that hot sunshine and thinking how completely dehydrated and ****ty I would feel.

Going to the game and bringing my nearly 3 year old any parking tips that would not require him to walk/me carry him for too far?

Going to the game and bringing my nearly 3 year old any parking tips that would not require him to walk/me carry him for too far?
We got to the spring game about an hour before kick off and just barely made it into the last spots in the parking garage by the Events Center.

2.5 - 3 hours before kickoff, I can get into the surface lot by the music building, but I kind of doubt you really want to be there 3 hours before kickoff with a 3 yo.

We got to the spring game about an hour before kick off and just barely made it into the last spots in the parking garage by the Events Center.

2.5 - 3 hours before kickoff, I can get into the surface lot by the music building, but I kind of doubt you really want to be there 3 hours before kickoff with a 3 yo.
Coming from Johnstown I’m hoping just to be out the door by 7:30 but was definitely hoping this would be a 1:30 game time.

200.gif

Even in my teens, early drinking was physically painful for me. My body just screamed at me not to take that first sip. I guess that’s why mimosas are a thing.
I always needed my coffee first, after that, game on!
I could always add some Jameson to the coffee to help get things kicked off!

Haven’t seen Shedeur take a snap from center all season. 100% shotgun.
That's wrong. We actually have a few plays with Shedeur under the center across several games.

In the Oregon game, one of the play was Shedeur under the center throwing to Horn with defender 10 yards off, but it was a bad throw (behind) and we lost 2 yards.

Shedeur had a flawless execution in the TCU game, but made a couple of mistakes in the Oregon game.

SIAP here or elsewhere, but I'm assuming everyone got the same letter from RG about not being a bunch of hooligans at home football games?

I especially loved the part where he says 'we received an inordinate number of complaints regarding fan conduct (especially student conduct)'. That would presume that there were complaints about fan conduct from non-students. While I'm proud of the students upholding the tradition of being total assholes, I'm especially proud of the 35 year olds who are reliving their glory days of being assholes as well.

I tailgated medium-hard for the NU game

Had plans to go out with a friend that same night. He and I usually drink heavily when together.

I definitely worked in a nap that afternoon.

Weaver probably yes. Shiloh probably no.
So we are down the best player in college football and one of our top 3-4 defenders.

Man, the one thing we couldn't have happen is an average amount of injuries this season. We really need a break on that front to be successful.

Back