What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Michigan 9/17

Rewatching the 1996 game. Ralphie with "Beat M" on the saddle, really wish she could/would do it in Ann Arbor this weekend. We lost 20-13, but lead at the half and had a game-tying TD called back in the 4th, not to mention the near hail mary at the end.

Rewatching the 1996 game. Ralphie with "Beat M" on the saddle, really wish she could/would do it in Ann Arbor this weekend. We lost 20-13, but lead at the half and had a game-tying TD called back in the 4th, not to mention the near hail mary at the end.
Blackout doesn't like the blanket, that is why the have had to stop doing that sadly.

So I'm trying to figure out where exactly, besides the recruiting for their team this year, all the confidence comes. Looking at what they did in 2015...who did you really beat that was so good. I see one team in Florida on there. Double OT win against Indiana?

Thursday
Sep. 3 at Utah Utes
Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT Lost 24-17
Saturday
Sep. 12 Oregon State Beavers
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Won 35-7
Saturday
Sep. 19 UNLV Rebels
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Won 28-7
Saturday
Sep. 26 BYU Cougars
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Won 31-0
Saturday
Oct. 3 at Maryland Terrapins
Byrd Stadium, College Park, MD Won 28-0
Saturday
Oct. 10 Northwestern Wildcats (HC)
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Won 38-0
Saturday
Oct. 17 Michigan State Spartans
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Lost 27-23
Saturday
Oct. 24 Open Date
Saturday
Oct. 31 at Minnesota Golden Gophers
TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN Won 29-26
Saturday
Nov. 7 Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Won 49-16
Saturday
Nov. 14 at Indiana Hoosiers
Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, IN Won 48-41 (2OT)
Saturday
Nov. 21 at Penn State Nittany Lions
Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA Won 28-16
Saturday
Nov. 28 Ohio State Buckeyes
Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Lost 42-13
2016 Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl
Friday
Jan. 1 Florida Gators
Orlando Citrus Bowl, Orlando, FL Won 41-7

The New Buffalo Rise.
White_buffalo_t618_t1070_hf538c505833271726f52e153bdb9858f23cbb690.JPG

It is real. Do not discount the truth

Storm Trooper Uni is coming.

So I'm trying to figure out where exactly, besides the recruiting for their team this year, all the confidence comes. Looking at what they did in 2015...who did you really beat that was so good. I see one team in Florida on there. Double OT win against Indiana?

Thursday
Sep. 3 at Utah Utes
Saturday
Saturday
Sep. 19 UNLV Rebels
Saturday
Sep. 26 BYU Cougars
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Oct. 24 Open Date
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Friday
Jan. 1 Florida Gators
Florida was a good win, and they should have beaten Michigan State if not for a once-in-a-decade type play, but they got smoked by the only elite team on their schedule. Three shut outs in a row against P5 programs is pretty good.

Florida was a good win, and they should have beaten Michigan State if not for a once-in-a-decade type play, but they got smoked by the only elite team on their schedule. Three shut outs in a row against P5 programs is pretty good.
Florida was struggling hard down the stretch. They should have lost to Florida International.

Thursday
Sep. 3 at Utah Utes
Saturday
Saturday
Sep. 19 UNLV Rebels
Saturday
Sep. 26 BYU Cougars
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Oct. 24 Open Date
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Friday
Jan. 1 Florida Gators

It comes from Jim Harbaugh in his second year and that would make me feel confident too.

My worry. We struggle every year against Stanford; the one pac team where we have NOT closed the gap. Michigan is built like Stanford.

My worry. We struggle every year against Stanford; the one pac team where we have NOT closed the gap. Michigan is built like Stanford.

Michigan does not have Christian McCafferey and our DL appears to be much improved this year.

Michigan does not have Christian McCafferey and our DL appears to be much improved this year.
No doubt our DL is improved...this will be its true test.

I like McCafferery, but I like what his Oline does for him even better. They can run at will most times. Of the two Colorado guys that got away though I would have taken Ballage first.

The camera lingered on Leavitt digging for gold last week, but at least he didn't eat it.

Anybody need 2 tickets to the game? I got 4 from CU and can only use 2 now. They are in the CU section. Thanks all!
I might be interested, depends on where they are. We bought ours on Stubhub, behind the visitor's bench, but no idea if that is anywhere near the CU section.

Back