What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Michigan 9/17

Don't know if this has been discussed, but I wonder if there is an advantage that Leavitt knows about Harbaugh some from working with him with the Niners? I guess it could go both ways, and Harbaugh knows what Leavitt is going to do.

I'm more curious as to why Harbaugh didn't bring Leavitt to Michigan in any capacity. I read that Leavitt says they have a good relationship, but I'd like to hear the full story. I know Fangio, the SF DC didn't come with him to UM, so knowing LEAVITT was a "college guy" why did he not hire him there. I'm hoping he wants to stick it to Harbaugh badly and the players respond.

I'm more curious as to why Harbaugh didn't bring Leavitt to Michigan in any capacity. I read that Leavitt says they have a good relationship, but I'd like to hear the full story. I know Fangio, the SF DC didn't come with him to UM, so knowing LEAVITT was a "college guy" why did he not hire him there. I'm hoping he wants to stick it to Harbaugh badly and the players respond.
I think Harbaugh's schtick is really hard to be around for a long time for most people. Source: I'm a 49ers fan. Harbaugh cares about only one thing: winning. **** everything else (players, human beings, etc.) While people can respect that, I bet it's hard to deal with over time.

Love the enthusiasm, but great team? After two wins over those two stiffs? Is this the best cu team in 10 years, of course. But it will take a near perfect game in all areas to beat michigan. As I said before, don't play scared and lay it all out.

The next two weeks will be huge on this teams psyche.
Yeah, but Michigan is in the same boat; neither team they beat is up for a NC at any level. Yet UM Head-Douche Harbaugh left his starters in most (into the 4th QTR) of both games for the express purpose of running up the score so as to "intimidate" future opponents.
Lots of frosh play for UM, as many of the Hokester's recruits were uniformly over-rated. Now the UM upper classes are world beaters and their 18 yr. old FR are so intimidating to the FB world?
Remember, the point spread is designed to even the spread of cash bet on both sides.

Post game analysis:
In the first game that forced Michigan to wire, the Wolverine starters were winded by a CU team that had trained at altitude. However, the Michigan subs were less prepared to play than the CU subs, because Harbaugh left his starters in UCF so long, in his effort to run up the score. The CU conditioning and bench pull out the victory for the Buffs.

A fan can dream, right?

I tend to agree, although Stanford is up there.

I am very interested to see how the offense reacts to a physical defense.
I am hopeful that they will be ready after having to play our defense in practice, but I have the same concern.

This could be a game where turnovers and special team play is key. Hopefully um got it out of their system this past weekend?
Field position battle and a couple long bombs.

Yet UM Head-Douche Harbaugh left his starters in most (into the 4th QTR) of both games for the express purpose of running up the score so as to "intimidate" future opponents.
He is a douche. Imagine what the scores would've been had Mac kept his foot on the gas!!!!

She reads this site doesn't she haha

Nope lol but she is a pretty cool chick. I came home the other day and she bought me a diesel shirt, Gucci dress shoes and some nice jeans for the wedding. I have nice clothes and dress nice but I was pretty blown away. Good chick.

you are gonna be that guy at the wedding.

Haha funny thing is last year we were playing USC at a different wedding and I was totally that guy there.

Nope lol but she is a pretty cool chick. I came home the other day and she bought me a diesel shirt, Gucci dress shoes and some nice jeans for the wedding. I have nice clothes and dress nice but I was pretty blown away. Good chick.

Haha funny thing is last year we were playing USC at a different wedding and I was totally that guy there.
Apparently you don't.

The key to the game is kickoff coverage. Gonzalez isn't going to get touchbacks at near sea level, our kickoff coverage team cannot allow big returns.

The Key to this game is to score more than Michigan does. They are a talented team that has one of the best coaches in the game.

I give us a 10% chance to win this one.

Watching the replay of the miracle....that is incredible he threw from the 26 down to the 2 yard line.....72 yards on the fly....what an arm my gosh.

Back