What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs. Oregon State - Nov 4 - 8PM, ESPN

Did you expect something drastically different? We found out about the new playcaller a little over 24 hours ago.

My problem is its the same tendencies. Throwing the ball the amount we do. No attempt to commit to the run. Its trying to make the talent you have fit your schemes, when its the other way around in sports.

Here's my question: Why even make the play caller change?
Spot on
McChesney, Osweiller, every AB member can see the lack of a plan to protect SS with RB or TE or extra linemen for the past 6 weeks, and no changes
Even when Wilkerson was in the backfield, he ran straight out of the backfield to the left without even spending 2 seconds seeing if he needed to chip or help with some blocking. Our staff is outclassed by everyone we have played.

100%. If you aren't making any material changes to the protection or the scheme, then all you did was burn a young, up-and-coming coordinator.
No question. Lewis is as good as gone IMO. I'm sure he's getting either a G5 HC gig or a coordinator gig like the one at Arkansas.

No question. Lewis is as good as gone IMO. I'm sure he's getting either a G5 HC gig or a coordinator gig like the one at Arkansas.
So what
I really liked the thought of what he could bring, but I see absolutely nothing that says he understands the future of offensive football

Spot on
McChesney, Osweiller, every AB member can see the lack of a plan to protect SS with RB or TE or extra linemen for the past 6 weeks, and no changes
Even when Wilkerson was in the backfield, he ran straight out of the backfield to the left without even spending 2 seconds seeing if he needed to chip or help with some blocking. Our staff is outclassed by everyone we have played.
Deion might be in over his head. He can't beat people by 3 touchdowns on talent alone like he could at Jackson State.

Back