What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs. Oregon State - Nov 4 - 8PM, ESPN

So, on the one hand, I'm happy Coach Prime sees a problem he's trying to fix.

I just never thought in a million years this would be the outcome of it and trying to process the gravity of it. What will this mean for the offseason coaching changes, recruiting, etc.?

Not sure if this is good or bad. Hopefully all the demoralizing talk about the OL doesn't kill what little drive they have, then the O have some backlash about this move?
This could end either way good or bad.

just dropping this note here because we play osu--- per court filings, even if they lose their battle to be the sole members of the pac with wsu, they will get a 200mm windfall from left over earnings AFTER everyone is paid their share.

that will sustain the left behinds for quite some time.

so **** them.

shurmur is going to be our savior and we will win this game at home.

why the **** not? weirdest season ever.

I like it when Hankerson is out there. I feel confident with him.

Averaging 4.2 ypc in this offense despite not breaking anything big. Nothing great, but on the low end of respectable. He can also catch and blocks with authority. Solid back.
He will miss a cut or an open hole every now and then which is frustrating, but yes he is solid overall and he's better between the tackles than Edwards. Who knows if Shurmur is going to try and force Edwards between the tackles like Lewis was though.

Averaging 4.2 ypc in this offense despite not breaking anything big. Nothing great, but on the low end of respectable. He can also catch and blocks with authority. Solid back.
Actually, 4.2 is excellent for a guy who has gotten a good number of short yardage/ goal line carries and will almost never bust a run for 20+. If someone like Dylan Edwards had that ypc on those types of runs, the home run stuff stacked on it would put him at 6.5 or better.

Anyway, it's tough when you don't get both consistently and a big play threat. If I'm Shedeur or the OC, I'm more confident in 2 chances to complete a 10 yard pass than I am in 1 chance to complete for 6 or 7. And that's the conundrum that has been bogging us down.

I hope the change in offensive play calling works out in this one and that the OL holds up.

Actually, 4.2 is excellent for a guy who has gotten a good number of short yardage/ goal line carries and will almost never bust a run for 20+. If someone like Dylan Edwards had that ypc on those types of runs, the home run stuff stacked on it would put him at 6.5 or better.

Anyway, it's tough when you don't get both consistently and a big play threat. If I'm Shedeur or the OC, I'm more confident in 2 chances to complete a 10 yard pass than I am in 1 chance to complete for 6 or 7. And that's the conundrum that has been bogging us down.
A little Hank and little Wilk. Misdirection with Edwards.

I have no illusion that Shumur is the missing piece here, but enough to get the next two teams off their game plan could get CU to two wins. That's all I want and two guys who run down hill who want to hurt people may work.

And please let the o line run down hill.

"I can't even lie, I'm hurting," Sanders said. He has gone through rounds of treatment and taken days off, but still can't shake the pain."

Looks like we may see a backup QB at some point. Being left behind, osu has to have a huge attitude about this game

Back