What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs. Oregon State - Nov 4 - 8PM, ESPN

This is Karl Dorrell level bad
Too Much No GIF by Rosanna Pansino

At least Prime owns it, not surprised and refreshing to hear compared to other coaches but **** me, you can't do that. Why does this team coach like a first time pop Warner Dad would?

Defense is playing tough at least. Get the sense offensive staff don't know what they're doing.

At least Prime owns it, not surprised and refreshing to hear compared to other coaches but **** me, you can't do that. Why does this team coach like a first time pop Warner Dad would?
Hmmm... I wonder.

Honestly, this one is on 2. Pat probably had the confident in those plays because 2s percentages are so high at them. We can blame Jimmy for the drop but him and Edwards been off all day. He just looks terrible so far. Easily the worse game I've seen from him so far. Looks like a shell of himself. Looking like week 1 and week 2 Joe Burrow where he got his name on his back but don't look like he usually looks. Idk, whatever it is, he needs to figure it out.

He's ****ing killing us.

Pat, that was a terrible last possession.

Coop, come on man, it's like you have one a game. You are starting to build a reputation

Offensive staff is actually quite poor top to bottom

Prime needs to take control on the headset
Lewis’s playbook sucks
Shurmur has no good plays to call
BOB cannot teach blocking
Flea is Hagan 2.0 on choosing which back plays
Bartolone cannot get his receivers to catch, block, or run solid routes
Brewster has 1 TE
Actually a poor offense

Back