What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs. Oregon State - Nov 4 - 8PM, ESPN

Offensive staff is actually quite poor top to bottom

Prime needs to take control on the headset
Lewis’s playbook sucks
Shurmur has no good plays to call
BOB cannot teach blocking
Flea is Hagan 2.0 on choosing which back plays
Bartolone cannot get his receivers to catch, block, or run solid routes
Brewster has 1 TE
Actually a poor offense
Idk about that. Pat called at least 7 really good plays. 2s missed on 3 of them. Even the 3rd downs were going to be positives if 2 was healthy. Pat been vanilla af. I'll say that. These are extremely safe plays

Demoting Lewis for this and refusal to accept responsibility is a horrible look for Prime.

Among the rest of the horrific coaching decisions by this staff.
i mean, in the interview he literally said "that's on me" ... he took the responsibility the question is if he takes action and changes in the future.

Can we just let Bartalone be OC? Should never have switched him out when they left JSU.
Keiran Lee Reaction GIF

Defense is playing tough at least. Get the sense offensive staff don't know what they're doing.
That last sequence could completely demoralize our defense though. They played a great half and the offensive play calling ****ed them.

I could watch Idaho State vs Eastern Washington on ESPN+ if I wanted to see sludge like this. That last 2 minutes was almost bad high school level BS.

Man I'm furious right now, God damn these idiots with that offensive drive. In a 7-3 game in a half, that TD could literally have sealed it, ****

Honestly, this one is on 2. Pat probably had the confident in those plays because 2s percentages are so high at them. We can blame Jimmy for the drop but him and Edwards been off all day. He just looks terrible so far. Easily the worse game I've seen from him so far. Looks like a shell of himself. Looking like week 1 and week 2 Joe Burrow where he got his name on his back but don't look like he usually looks. Idk, whatever it is, he needs to figure it out.

He's ****ing killing us.

Pat, that was a terrible last possession.

Coop, come on man, it's like you have one a game. You are starting to build a reputation
Agree but Horn and/or Edwards have to step up and make a play for their QB.

2 is off but those passes were on spot and on time, catch the ball, turn and run for a 1st down, and you build a little rhythm and confidence with your QB.

Leaders pick up their teammates.

Should have just handed the ball off but when they made those calls the least thing players can do is make an uncontested catch.

Haha. No sarcasm font. But if you think what we’re seeing is good you are simply not watching. The point is, ANYONE would be better than what we just saw.
I think Bartolone should get a chance. Not being sarcastic. He was OC at JSU.

Man I'm furious right now, God damn these idiots with that offensive drive. In a 7-3 game in a half, that TD could literally have sealed it, ****
I can't dap anything post with GD in it but I will say, it's a great post removing that part. We were a lock to go in 7-3 and we ****ed it up. Disgusting.

Lewis resigns after this game. He knows Shurmurs a bum and if he is calling plays the Buffs put up 24 on OSU at halftime. No need to stick around for clown level Shurmurs play calling.
For those new on board, if you've been through the past 20 years and specifically the Dorrell debacle, you can smell 💩 and that smell is strong on Shurmur

I must be a glutton for punishment. Staying up just in case someone decides to coach or play big time football. I think I have Stockholm Syndrome after all the years of watching CU pretend to play P5 football.

Back