What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Oregon State

What are talking about? This board is very diverse, just like CU.
CU is so diverse that I, a Spaniard (see: bad white guys from 1400s) have been hit with the LatinX or Hispanic label by sorority chicks trying too hard to be inclusive lmao

I think we can chalk that up to more lip service and another failure by Phil to actually make the student population diverse. I’m painfully white so if I’m a unique token, that’s very bad lol

CU is so diverse that I, a Spaniard (see: bad white guys from 1400s) have been hit with the LatinX or Hispanic label by sorority chicks trying too hard to be inclusive lmao

I think we can chalk that up to more lip service and another failure by Phil to actually make the student population diverse. I’m painfully white so if I’m a unique token, that’s very bad lol
YARN | I've known too many Spaniards. | The Princess Bride | Video ...

Not me. I’m Italian. I have been pressing for our own “racial class” for years. On those forms that ask race, I always check “other” and the write in “Italian American.”

I’m not getting very far. I keep getting lumped in with Limeys and the Krauts, the Micks and the Weggies.

I try to explain to people that we are far better! Very few listen.

Not me. I’m Italian. I have been pressing for our own “racial class” for years. On those forms that ask race, I always check “other” and the write in “Italian American.”

I’m not getting very far. I keep getting lumped in with Limeys and the Krauts, the Micks and the Weggies.

Godspeed, Mr Mussolini

1666453222259.png

College Game Day: “UCLA has had only one road game against Colorado and that doesn’t count.”

Oooof! I’m so sick of this ****!
But fair. The way we played that week, I think at least 1/3 of the FCS would have beaten us.

Will be an interesting matchup of Oregon State's run game against our rush defense that has held opponent to 1.6 ypc.

Back