What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Oregon State

I'll be very surprised if we win, but I think the line is high. I don't see us losing by over 3 scoring possessions. They're not that good and we're not as bad as we performed the first 5 weeks.

I'll be very surprised if we win, but I think the line is high. I don't see us losing by over 3 scoring possessions. They're not that good and we're not as bad as we performed the first 5 weeks.
I would not be that surprised. They have a whole week of film on what we do defensively. Their offense is actually competently run compared to Cal. Plus, if Shrout is the starter, the odds are high of him having some kind of catastrophic turnover.

I’d go but I’ll be down in SD for a HS water polo tournament. Beavs still only have half a stadium but I expect them to hurt the Buffs. As Manhattan said, they are a very good running team and I don’t see us stopping that consistently. They are a much better team at home then on the road.

I've hated playing OSU over the last few years as I love cheering for their Swiss Army Knife MLB/QB/FB/TE, Jack Colletto.
My twins played PeeWee football with him in North Kitsap/Poulsbo, WA back in 6th/7th grade. He's a really good kid from a great family.
Can't root for him this week, and it KILLED me to watch him single-handedly beat us back in 2018 when they came back against MikMac's team in Boulder and started the 7 game losing streak.

I would not be that surprised. They have a whole week of film on what we do defensively. Their offense is actually competently run compared to Cal. Plus, if Shrout is the starter, the odds are high of him having some kind of catastrophic turnover.
If Shrout is the starter, we lose this game something like 41-10. If it's McCown, 38-13. Corvallis/Reser is a sneaky hard environment to play in. And contrary to what some people are saying above, we are not good (despite that AMAZING, dead cat bounce overtime win at home against a mediocre opponent) and they are pretty damn good - only losses to USC and Utah.

And Shrout does not sustain drives. At all. When our defense is on the field too much, really bad things happen.

If Shrout is the starter, we lose this game something like 41-10. If it's McCown, 38-13. Corvallis/Reser is a sneaky hard environment to play in. And contrary to what some people are saying above, we are not good (despite that AMAZING, dead cat bounce overtime win at home against a mediocre opponent) and they are pretty damn good - only losses to USC and Utah.

So is B Lew even in the picture anymore?
Someone posted he was engaged with JT when he had to go in.

At this point, I'd assume he wants to redshirt and is likely to transfer unless the next HC & system are a match made in heaven. But from what I can tell he is doing what is asked as QB3.

Someone posted he was engaged with JT when he had to go in.

At this point, I'd assume he wants to redshirt and is likely to transfer unless the next HC & system are a match made in heaven. But from what I can tell he is doing what is asked as QB3.
Dude told folks he was gone after AFA. I posted it then.

James Corden Gun GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Congrats

I predicted a win last week and I’m feeling like our Buffs are gonna the improbable again…. So I’m in on a win:

Buffs 23-20.

go Buffs!!

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Hello everyone! Wanted to remind you to come out to DNVR for the Watch Party for OSU! We will have some great give aways, they have fantastic food, an awesome bar with great booze and beer and you can hang and get to meet some of your fellow Buff fans. Game is 6 PM so we will be setting up the hour before. come have dinner and watch the game. @RK will be there along with the great DNVR staff to ensure you have a great evening watching the Buffs!

Go Buffs!

Hello everyone! Wanted to remind you to come out to DNVR for the Watch Party for OSU! We will have some great give aways, they have fantastic food, an awesome bar with great booze and beer and you can hang and get to meet some of your fellow Buff fans. Game is 6 PM so we will be setting up the hour before. come have dinner and watch the game. @RK will be there along with the great DNVR staff to ensure you have a great evening watching the Buffs!

Go Buffs!
these guys throw a great event - loved it last year when I was in town

Go Buffs!
Just found out we will have 2 tickets to Buffs on Tap to raffle off as well as 2 tickets to the homecoming game against ASU! Come on out and enjoy a great time

Go Buffs!
Should be a fun night at the bar with the Nuggs and Avs also on! We have 23 TVs in the new setup so plenty to show all those plus whatever other good CFB games are on. Buffs will have game sound!

Also just found out we're gonna be doing a $10 ballpark pretzel + Breck Brew special for Buffs fans.

Back