What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Getting Desperate?

Nah, apparently my program at CSU is 2nd in the nation and 83% of interns last semester got a job on site.

Number one in the nation was Hamburger U, and all of those students were hired by McDonalds. So, you are number two huh? Only 83% hired by McDonalds?

You really are great entertainment. Stick around.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Number one in the nation was Hamburger U, and all of those students were hired by McDonalds. So, you are number two huh? Only 83% hired by McDonalds?

You really are great entertainment. Stick around.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

In 2009 CSU ranked 2nd in the nation in recycling.
http://www.green.colostate.edu/recycling.aspx

This means 'gasm had an 83% chance of leaving one dump to take a job in another.

It also explains his tendency to reuse to the same old canard about the awesomeness of CSpew and how fluff fans are not able to read ROFLMAO jelly Derp.

It also provides insight to why he doesn't respond to 49% of the **** thrown his way. He's just being green. After all, CSU gains nation attention for touching 51% of their junk in a special way.

You get to bang Demi Moore in this thread. What more do you want?

I've done a re-write. We couldn't get Demi. Instead, we're going to go with some low-brown dark comedy and hook him up with Patrick Swayze dressed in drag.

Patrick-Swayze-To-Wong-Foo.jpg

You get to bang Demi Moore in this thread. What more do you want?
Demi pre About Last Night but after One Crazy Summer? In between GI Jane and Striptease? Prefer Blame It On Rio Demi, but will accept The Butcher's Wife Demi.

Back