What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona State Thread (11/4, 7PM on Pac-12 Network)

I think this game is dependent on how well/poorly ASU tackles. They were the worst tackling team I had ever seen last season, and the first part of this season. Then, against UW, ASU's D morphed into the '85 Bears. Last week, they looked pretty bad again.

We haven't played that well on the road. I think we have to play better on defense than we did in Corvallis to win. At least ASU runs the ball for ****.

I think last week's game will be a boost to the boys.
If Montez can play as well as he did last week, and if we can tackle properlyl, we'll have a great chance for another road W.

With a bowl game on the line, I think we pull it out. ASU is on a bit of a downfall, as well, if I remember correctly.

ASU will want some payback after we whupped them last year...just like Oregon State. Big plays will be vital for this one.

Everyone says Montez just played better last week but the line did a good job in pass protection for really the first time this year in Pac-12 play against a front seven that was doing well getting to the QB.

Can they do it two weeks in a row and on the road?

I want to win this game more than any other one left on the schedule. I hate ASU.

Yeah. Me, too.

Except I really, really want to beat USC more.

But the Devils are today so let’s Beat these ASU scumbags on this day and return to this topic in the future.

I really want CU to beat ASU today.

This has been said by others, but I have zero gut feel for this game because I don’t know which CU team is going to show up and ASU has been equally Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde themselves. Pretty much any scenario is possible.

This has been said by others, but I have zero gut feel for this game because I don’t know which CU team is going to show up and ASU has been equally Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde themselves. Pretty much any scenario is possible.
Yeah just have to come out and not make those drive killing mistakes/penalties that have hurt us in those losses. We match up pretty well in this game and Lindsay should have a big game but road performances are always tough to determine.

If we continue to have these late game road trips down here you all should definitely make the trip. It’s not the best football environment but man, the weather is perfect this time of year, there are cheap flights from Denver and there is a ton to do around the city.

this is a really big game right now--- utah is looking very good and usc is powerful compared to us. we really need a W tonight.

Back