What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ ASU OFFICIAL GAME THREAD (8 PM MT on P12 Network)

Don't know what edwards reputation is, but that clip on Johnson looked like something their player was coached to do. an offensive lineman knows exactly what can happen on a hit like that and his coach should make it clear you can't do that kind of ****

I'd bet that's the 1st time a CU football coach wore shorts to a game. I don't think he just happened to grab them. Was there a statement being made? Did it tell the players that Coach wasn't sweating it?

That UCLA game was incredible. I have no problem ceding top billing to that game.

Just goes to show what a ****ing joke this league is. A ranked team gets up 32 on UCLA (who looked like they barely had a pulse) and then gets outscored 50-14 to end the game?

I'd bet that's the 1st time a CU football coach wore shorts to a game. I don't think he just happened to grab them. Was there a statement being made? Did it tell the players that Coach wasn't sweating it?

Look good, coach good lol

P12 network sux. their morning show spent a full 30 mins on the ucla game. I want to see The Buffs!
That morning show is pretty solid every week. Sure, lots of time on the UCLA game, but then again they were on sight covering that game and it turned out to be the craziest of the season so far (and may remain so).

Woke up excited to read the game story in The Post. Nothing. Only a 25th Anniversary article on The Miracle in Michigan. I sent a critical email to Sean Keeler who wrote the Miracle in Michigan story. The game ended at around 11:30. That should allow plenty of time to post the story.

And I know. **** the Post. Haha.

Woke up excited to read the game story in The Post. Nothing. Only a 25th Anniversary article on The Miracle in Michigan. I sent a critical email to Sean Keeler who wrote the Miracle in Michigan story. The game ended at around 11:30. That should allow plenty of time to post the story.

And I know. **** the Post. Haha.
Paper or online... because if paper, the game likely ended after the deadline

Paper or online... because if paper, the game likely ended after the deadline
On line. But the on line version is basically a pdf of the paper. However they ran the Rockies’ game and that couldn’t have been over much more than 30 minutes ahead of the Buff’s finish.

Back