What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at **** Game Day Thread

And I agree with the announcer that Scott didn't get fouled by Poetl, but it's a borderline call. This is a great example though why you need to drive and force contact. I wish we forced more contact on offense...

Not sure about that foul. 1 pt, they'll take a last minute shot and leave 10 seconds for us to try

At least we know that we need to build a lead of 30 or more to feel decent about our chances of possibly holding a lead

Granted, there is no reason we should have put the refs in a position to decide the game....

Un****ing real. This was horrible from an officiating perspective in the last 8 minutes or so. Buffs **** the bed but had some real help from the refs

Normally I feel like bad calls go both ways, with a little home cooking maybe (especially for a ranked team at home). I don't feel as though the bad calls went both ways tonight. Ouch.

And also, the Buffs fell apart with a big lead. So there's that.

Really, really ****ing pathetic that we did the "blow a 14 point lead with 8 minutes act" again. ****ing garbage.

How can one of the winningest teams in school history continue to disappoint the most? I don't see any leadership out there.

I fear we might just literally wet our pants on the big stage. No leadership. We crumble outside of Boulder

Was the Fletcher and 1 the only call we got like the last 5 minutes of the game?

We better not see this crew in the P12 tourney. Same clowns from the Arizona game.

This may be controversial, but I really felt that Dom was attempting to step up in the leadership role and drive when the drought started, instead of just passing around the perimeter. It was an unfortunate turnover.

Well at least we can bury the "time out calling is why we blow games" narrative. Sigh.

Back