What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at **** Game Day Thread

The thing about time outs...you have to actually implement something different. No reason Fletch and Ak couldn't have come in after the Utes went on a 6 or 8 point swing. Change it up man.

Looks like CVille is spot on.

This team badly needs a take charge PG. Dom may develop into a good player but I don't see him having that leadership gene. We just don't have somebody who takes control when the game is going against us.

Josh needs to get stronger. Maybe he's still hurting a bit though? I rent UFC and watch the game back and forth. I go watch a fight and we are up by 14, come back and we are losing. Wtf?

Looks like CVille is spot on.

This team badly needs a take charge PG. Dom may develop into a good player but I don't see him having that leadership gene. We just don't have somebody who takes control when the game is going against us.

Unfortunately it's guard play that takes you deep in the postseason...don't find many exceptions to that rule

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated with an ostensibly good Buff team in either football or basketball. We should essentially have Utah's record this year. For the love of god they better not blow the game against WSU in the tournament and give the committee an excuse to give our spot to bid thief team from a small league like Wichita State.

Josh needs to get stronger. Maybe he's still hurting a bit though? I rent UFC and watch the game back and forth. I go watch a fight and we are up by 14, come back and we are losing. Wtf?
He's a finesse and skill guy that measures the angles for the path of least resistance to the rim. Always has been; it doesn't mean he's not aggressive, it's just that he's not a power guy.

I would agree and have been saying it since last year. Josh cannot finish inside and he is soft. I love Jelly and we will miss him but he does not finish at the rim

2-7 on the road. Pissed away a winnable at OSU. 2 epic fails of blown 14 and 15 point leads at Utah and USC. Sickening. This team could have been facing a favorable first round game with realistic dreams of maybe a Sweet 16. Now we'll be in for a battle just to win a game.

Hmmmmm ... methinks maybe Tad and Shawn Lehigh don't like each other.

Apparently Shawn's heart belongs to another:

shawnlehigh.jpg

Beat Wazzu fairly convincingly. Lose to Cal by around 8. Draw opponent we feel hopeful about for Dance, build up 10 point lead midway through second half, blow lead, lose.

There. Hopefully I can reverse jinx the obvious outcome to our season.

IF the brackets are correct and we were 7 or 8 before this, tonight won't change a damn thing. The way to get away from the 8 seed was to win.

Not if we lose to WSU.

Lol, I'm kidding. But it might happen, and if so we are still on the right side of the bubble IMO, and 10 seed is a possibility.

Back