What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU coaches - Who Should Stay and Who Should Go

There should be lots of movement during after coaching convention in Charlotte Jan 7-10.

giphy.gif

Then why would RG come out hours earlier with the waiting game response?

But RG never said they weren’t going to make changes soon, just said they wouldn’t feel rushed into moving just for the sake of doing something. Like @Jens1893 says, we’ll find out soon enough.

If Mac was leaving I think one of the National reporters would’ve broken it so I guess this will be about the staff.

If Mac was leaving I think one of the National reporters would’ve broken it so I guess this will be about the staff.

My guess is Lindgren, Eliot, or maybe both, but nothing would surprise me. Lombardi is one of the few in the local media (outside of the guys who cover CU FT-Adam, Jake Shapiro, Brian Howell etc) who is fairly well connected up there.

My guess is Lindgren, Eliot, or maybe both, but nothing would surprise me. Lombardi is one of the few in the local media (outside of the guys who cover CU FT-Adam, Jake Shapiro, Brian Howell etc) who is fairly well connected up there.
Hey, thanks!

Back