What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Cracker Barrel is home for all unrepentant gluttons. If you won’t eat 3,500+ calories per meal then don’t step foot inside the restaurant.

There is one in Northglenn on 120th. Next time you’re in town you can get racism, sexism, homophobia and a side of grits!

We have to go to the CB when we are visiting with my MAGA inlaws and a while back as my son and I are walking out, I say "Man, there are a lot of white people here", and my son without missing a beat said, "That is why they call it the CRACKER Barrel."
I almost started laughing out loud

monty python GIF by Head Like an Orange

It is funny all those things you are saying about the B12 are the same things you could say about the SEC . . . or even worse but you'd take an invite from them instantly. LOL And get past Goodland heading to Denver the signs are the same.

Are you aware that the Colorado Front Range is going to get 50-70 Qwik Trips over time? We have a good number of Kum & Gos and a few more Love's truck stops. I'm not satisfied with the number of Taco Johns in the Denver area and even Whataburger is making a comeback in the state as well.

You will see some areas that have more Texans than Californians and the opposite in some areas. In N Out has fantastic service though but I prefer to stay Coloradoan with the likes of Chiptole...haven't gone to Taco Bell or Del Taco in quite awhile and both made their start in CA.

Apparently, Iger sees full ownership of Hulu as crucial. How that plays out or reflects programming, ESPN, league contracts, I have no idea. Disney now owns 2/3rds, Comcast 1/3rd

"In his highly publicized CNBC interview from Sun Valley on July 13, Walt Disney Co. CEO Bob Iger stressed that gaining full ownership Hulu, by purchasing the minority share owned by Comcast, is now central to the media giant’s comeback strategy."

We have to go to the CB when we are visiting with my MAGA inlaws and a while back as my son and I are walking out, I say "Man, there are a lot of white people here", and my son without missing a beat said, "That is why they call it the CRACKER Barrel."
I almost started laughing out loud

Where is that at out of curiosity? Because at the CB we usually go to it's not unusual to see roughly a 50/50 makeup of black and white people.

if hating on everyone that isn't us is wrong, i don't wanna be right.

apropos of nothing (like this whole thread), did the crying fusker kid in the post above grow up to be a fusker football player to seek revenge upon our Buffs? his mom said it was his destiny at the time.

Americas Got Talent Wrong Opinion GIF by Lagoona Bloo

apropos of nothing (like this whole thread), did the crying fusker kid in the post above grow up to be a fusker football player to seek revenge upon our Buffs? his mom said it was his destiny at the time.

You just wait. There was a crying Husker female fan…she’ll train up her child to hate CU.

shaker-pint-glass-_16-oz_-16-oz-front-64767d2833e44.jpg

shaker-pint-glass-_16-oz_-16-oz-front-64767d2833e44.jpg
That's some fine glassware.
Would have to break out on special occasions only.

Apparently, Iger sees full ownership of Hulu as crucial. How that plays out or reflects programming, ESPN, league contracts, I have no idea. Disney now owns 2/3rds, Comcast 1/3rd

"In his highly publicized CNBC interview from Sun Valley on July 13, Walt Disney Co. CEO Bob Iger stressed that gaining full ownership Hulu, by purchasing the minority share owned by Comcast, is now central to the media giant’s comeback strategy."
Why is this essential? Is this what they are going to use the PE money for? I don’t get it. Thanks to anybody that can explain this.

Brock and Salk from Friday. First 10 all about this. He said two things-One, FOX has no interest whatsoever. He works for them, so I'd be more willing to take that to the bank than I would Wilner saying "Maybe FOX gets involved via a small package of games they buy from Apple".

Why is this essential? Is this what they are going to use the PE money for? I don’t get it. Thanks to anybody that can explain this.
Hulu is one of the flagship streaming brands, of which Disney already owns a 67% stake. The remaining 33% stake is owned by Comcast, which itself wanted to buy out Disney at one time. The number of Hulu subscribers isn’t as big as Netflix, but it’s sitting at a solid #3 position with room to grow. Comcast is a competitor with its Peacock brand and Disney I’m sure wants them out of the ownership group. Hard to plan strategy when you already have a Fox in your hen house.

Disney has an agreed upon purchase option for Comcast’s stake, exercisable at the beginning of 2024. The buy out will happen.

Back