What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

to each their own, dear sir.

this is real life conversation i once had with an IT guy when he was in my office trying to fix my PC.

him: i'm going to restart it a few times and then download some updates.
me: cool, whatever makes it work.
him: hmmm. it isn't working. let me try it again.
[time passes]
me: do you ever get tired of rebooting and reinstalling stuff over and over and over?
him: my job provides me the best opportunity to limit my human interaction to the bare minimum.
me: i think that is the most polite way an employee has ever told me to shut the **** up.
[time passes, as keys are banged in now silence]
him: muttering to self and talking to the pc.
me: maybe i will just leave you two alone and find somewhere else to be.
him: that would be best.
That it guy probably has an iphone. 😁

Fake news. Someone posted a picture of an empty Kansas stadium as prof that the Big 12 hates football.
Case closed.
It was actually someone who first posted a bunch of pictures of empty P12 stadiums to prove that the P12 hates football and I posted a picture of an empty Kansas (and other B12) stadium to prove that it’s a stupid ****ing exercise, but why let context and facts get in the way?

There are a lot of dumb realignment themes out there but “I could see Notre Dame wanting Stanford in the B1G so they can play their rival” might be a top 10 dumb thing to say. They play every year as it is (what? 😱). Why would they need to be in the same conference in order to play each other.

There are a lot of dumb realignment themes out there but “I could see Notre Dame wanting Stanford in the B1G so they can play their rival” might be a top 10 dumb thing to say. They play every year as it is (what? 😱). Why would they need to be in the same conference in order to play each other.
ND has a satellite campus in the Bay Area.

The UA guys seem to always have the inside scoop on CU. /s
On one hand, the PHNX guys would be decent bets to know some because of their affiliation with DNVR. That said, if this is true - why aren't the DNVR guys reporting it?

I'm not ruling this one out, but it needs more info for me.

We have alien and UFO drama in Congress today and you mfs are still talking about this s***. Aliens are a way better plot line and conspiracy than this recycled garbage
I heard the hold up on the TV deal for the Pac12-2 involved the inability to stream to the Pleiadans. Once they get that worked out, the deal will be galactic.

We have alien and UFO drama in Congress today and you mfs are still talking about this s***. Aliens are a way better plot line and conspiracy than this recycled garbage
I didn't favorite the different C-Span channels and there's no way in hell I would watch through an online stream, so it's like this story doesn't exist for me. If it was relevant, it would be airing on CBS, ABC, NBC or Fox.

ND has a satellite campus in the Bay Area.

Right, despite the fact they’re not in the same conference. ND doesn’t need to be in a conference with Stanford at all.

Seeing lots of smoke that numbers will be out soon. Lots of smoke that CU is going to the B12.

COULD THIS BE THE HOUR THAT GK REVEALS NUMBERS TO THE P12 MEMBERS?

I think if not, it further shows what a joke GK is and that CU should head off to the B12. I also hate Apple for reasons.
C'mon, man we are talking aliens and UFO's now, try to keep up.

On one hand, the PHNX guys would be decent bets to know some because of their affiliation with DNVR. That said, if this is true - why aren't the DNVR guys reporting it?

I'm not ruling this one out, but it needs more info for me.
Like with every single tweet on this subject-take it FWIW.

Seeing lots of smoke that numbers will be out soon. Lots of smoke that CU is going to the B12.

COULD THIS BE THE HOUR THAT GK REVEALS NUMBERS TO THE P12 MEMBERS?

I think if not, it further shows what a joke GK is and that CU should head off to the B12. I also hate Apple for reasons.
snoop lion smoke GIF

I hear the Pleiadans are huge into Olympic sports.
Let us pray.

3 Plei.13: 36-62

And the Lord said, the Pacific idolators shall walk in the wilderness and suffer greatly. But, a prophet shall arrive to save them. He shall lead them to unify under one Western brotherhood, shut off from those that defile themselves with gravy, butter, and lard. He shall be known as Coach Prime and by his staff and rod, the mountain folk willl lead the Pacific people from their prior punishment and to redemption and glory.

Amen.

This is the word of the Lord.

Right, despite the fact they’re not in the same conference. ND doesn’t need to be in a conference with Stanford at all.
But they want to play in California for their alums and because California is a net exporter of college freshman that can afford expensive tuition.

As I've said before, CU is in that isolated geographic spot. For recruiting, we're a small oasis in the middle of the blue chip desert. For conference affiliation, we went from being the western outlier of the Big 12 to being the eastern outlier of the Pac-12.

Athletically, we identify more closely with TX and the midwestern plains.

Academically and culturally, the university identifies more closely with CA and the pacific region.

I could see this breaking either way since there isn't a perfect fit. Pac has the advantage since there's no change needed for that choice. Big 12 has to offer significantly more money to cause CU to move. In personal terms, if I'm happy in my job in CA then I'm not taking a new job in TX unless I'm offered a lot more.

Back