What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

ESPN still does not have after dark content for CFB as Fox Sports 1 has MWC now. Maybe this frees up cash for limited p12 deal, or even better frees up cash and some afternoon/late afternoon slots which will be used in addition to night games?

ESPN also needs late night hoops. Can't fill that schedule with Gonzaga every single night.
Have heard ESPN would be fine with the PAC in that slot for cheap.

Sounds like he’s leaning towards PE as a partner instead of a partner like Apple, Google, or Amazon.

PE is like working for the devil. He usually wants the controlling interest, never lets you forget who owns things, always whips up production while cutting cost above all, constantly advocates for a sale that makes his pay day, not yours. Most assuredly they would ask for/want board seats at Disney.

Im not sure Iger can or would make that kind of a deal.

PE is Thanos

apple and espn could get together and still take PE money.

apple and the pac are a good fit, as mentioned a billion times before.

maybe we leave anyway... maybe we don't.

yeah right whatever GIF

iger wants big cash and to retain some control...

i know who would be on the speed dial if i were a soulless **** like a disney suit...

ring ring---- saudi sovereign wealth fund? yes, i will have a billion or 2. TIA.

it actually makes a **** ton of sense if you have no soul, which is a disney exec requirement i believe.

the saudis want in to american sports in a big way. college football with the right investment could be the cheapest way they get football.

there are a whole bunch of talented deal makers who could put this together and it might arguably stink slightly less than the pga and liv if you can get past the whole murder thing.

sports washing! it is the new SPAC!

iger wants big cash and to retain some control...

i know who would be on the speed dial if i were a soulless **** like a disney suit...

ring ring---- saudi sovereign wealth fund? yes, i will have a billion or 2. TIA.

Wonder what the Stanford band would think about that?

it actually makes a **** ton of sense if you have no soul, which is a disney exec requirement i believe.

the saudis want in to american sports in a big way. college football with the right investment could be the cheapest way they get football.

there are a whole bunch of talented deal makers who could put this together and it might arguably stink slightly less than the pga and liv if you can get past the whole murder thing.

sports washing! it is the new SPAC!
I feel sorry for the team that has to play in Riyadh in August versus in November. But the money will be soooooo worth it. Hopefully thats not us

Im sure there is a SPAC out there 😂

I believe Colorado has committed to the Big 12… pending the outcome of the Pac 12 media deal.

Amidst all the noise this makes the most sense and is definitely the most likely scenario. And this way they can more easily sell the move to those who aren't in favor of it since CU can say they waited for the Pac12 deal to be made and it wasn't satisfactory enough to compete at a high level in today's college football landscape.

Amidst all the noise this makes the most sense and is definitely the most likely scenario. And this way they can more easily sell the move to those who aren't in favor of it since CU can say they waited for the Pac12 deal to be made and it wasn't satisfactory enough to compete at a high level in today's college football landscape.
Realignment silent commit

Please God have Deion do a hat picking ceremony.
seriously. put it on PPV with the money going to CU athletics. i would totally watch that.

do it in front of a live audience, half pac fans and half truck stop 12 fans. if you could find enough truck stop 12 fans amongst the CU faithful.

seriously. put it on PPV with the money going to CU athletics. i would totally watch that.

do it in front of a live audience, half pac fans and half truck stop 12 fans. if you could find enough truck stop 12 fans amongst the CU faithful.
If they don’t have the number of fans they need they can just have @Fred 2 yell at people to offset the lack of numbers.

Back