What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU MBB Rankings/NET/KenPom/Bracketology Catch-All

When I lived in Vegas back in the day the Runnin’ Rebs were an offensive juggernaut. Really fun to watch.

That Westhead team Loyola Marymount University lost to Tark's Rebs 131-101 in the great 8. Hank Gathers passed on the floor (HA/stroke) during LMU's conference tournament. UNLV had LJ etc... Greg Anthony and Spyderman to play defense. They won the 1990 championship over Duke 103-73 in Denver! LMU went on quite a run, beating Michigan, who was defending champion 149-115. The next season, Tark's team went 34-0, only to lose in the NCAA semi-finals. Tark left for the Spurs days after their defeat with the NCAA hot on his heels as a LV Newspaper article came out over a 1987 signing of Llold "Sweet-Pea" Daniels who purchased the crack, and then a picture of his players in a hot tub with a shady gambler. I think Tark lasted like 28 games with the Spurs, then led Fresno State back to the Tourney. Tark was a machine!

That said, Westhead was a terrible NBA coach then college coach but he won a WNBA title.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBT
Hadley being named P 12 Player of the Week is super nice. He has to be thrilled.

Are we done with the p12 network, can I cancel Sling?
Was our Spring Game picked up by a big network?

I think most of the conference tourney games in Vegas, both men and women, will be on pac12 net. Can't wait to be done with pac12.
Allbuffs shows our 1st game on FS1. I figured if they're carrying the 1st round, they'd carry them all. But, I wasn't thinking about the women's tourney, which I do want to watch.

#2 SBC seed JMU just put a whoopin' on #4 Arky State who beat #1 seed App State.
App State swept JMU in the regular season.
Duke son says JMU was being talked about as an at-large bid even if they didn't win the SBC tourney. Wonder if App State had the same talk?

Maybe JMU win helps Buffs?

#2 SBC seed JMU just put a whoopin' on #4 Arky State who beat #1 seed App State.
App State swept JMU in the regular season.
Duke son says JMU was being talked about as an at-large bid even if they didn't win the SBC tourney. Wonder if App State had the same talk?

Maybe JMU win helps Buffs?

Whenever I heard App mentioned the belief was they had to win their conference tournament. JMU's NET is 15 spots higher than App so maybe that's why JMU was being talked about as a potential at large team while App wasn't.

Dumbass Lunardi has us as Last 4 In playing Virginia in a Dayton First 4 game for the 11 seed to go onto the 64 team field in Brooklyn vs. #6 Wisconsin.

If I was running AFA, I'd be all over that. System that is a complete curveball to game plan against just like the triple option is for football. Because you're never going to sign guys who have NBA dreams at an academy, but you can sure as heck find a bunch of sharpshooters who will play at an exhausting pace.
AFA is a great example, plus it seems they always have 25million players on their bench too if you can figure out some kind of intense line change concept. I would think this concept would be attractive to an athlete that is considering going to AFA too.

Dumbass Lunardi has us as Last 4 In playing Virginia in a Dayton First 4 game for the 11 seed to go onto the 64 team field in Brooklyn vs. #6 Wisconsin.

All I heard was Brooklyn . . . gotta take a nap now.

I think I got this right, DU is in the finals of their conference tourney, so may get in with a win. They will be a heavy underdog.

I think I got this right, DU is in the finals of their conference tourney, so may get in with a win. They will be a heavy underdog. I don't think they have any input on the Buffs chances.

I think I got this right, DU is in the finals of their conference tourney, so may get in with a win. They will be a heavy underdog.
Yup. Will have to beat a heavily favored South Dakota State to advance, though. SDSU is very solid. DU is barely .500. Maybe the stars will align.

Nik was talking about how we’ll run the JMU athletic department is. I think DU is in that conversation. Four teams ranked in the top ten right now.

Yup. Will have to beat a heavily favored South Dakota State to advance, though. SDSU is very solid. DU is barely .500. Maybe the stars will align.

Nik was talking about how we’ll run the JMU athletic department is. I think DU is in that conversation. Four teams ranked in the top ten right now.

DU also has one of the leading scorers in the country (guard), which always helps come tourney time

Back