What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

b4a64228-8ff3-4ca0-85e2-bc5135e5124b.jpg

Hey, who is that ugly bald guy in the background?

It would be great to have Cabral back in the program. Maybe as a player development guy or part of the AD. He could be a huge support to poly players.
Player personnel development / football ops needs a massive upgrade at CU. MT needs to get the NFL/SEC approach to these kinds of positions. Cabral is not the answer. Neither is Hagan.

Player personnel development / football ops needs a massive upgrade at CU. MT needs to get the NFL/SEC approach to these kinds of positions. Cabral is not the answer. Neither is Hagan.
I disagree. They both would be an asset to the AD/football program. There experience of coming to CU from different communities, communities we want to recruit and develop players from, is invaluable.

Coach T has a lot to prove. I like what I’ve seen but he’s inherited a pretty average team. I’ve heard all the bravado from incoming coaches before. I’m tired of bravado.
My only question is whether he loses a game before the NFL offers him over $10M a year to leave and become a HC there. Over/under on our run of undefeated national championships before we have to fend off the League?

Well now that our season has met its unceremonious end, and we got our new head coach....what do we talk about until next August?

It would be great to have Cabral back in the program. Maybe as a player development guy or part of the AD. He could be a huge support to poly players.

as i understand it, coach cabral had enough years in the state retirement system to draw his retirement. so he drew it and then took a job out of state so he could double-dip. putting aside the wisdom of bringing him back, i am not sure that is in the cards at this point.

Back