What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

Damn

Could have had a potentially HOF career. Was the best LT in the league for a couple years

Damn

Could have had a potentially HOF career. Was the best LT in the league for a couple years
Bakh doesn't give up sacks, doesn't draw penalties, and is athletic enough to adjust when the QB is moving around to buy time. Unfortunately, those knee problems started while at CU and it may just be too many injuries & surgeries at this point. I wonder if he would be interested in helping out the Buffs while he figures things out? I'm sure he's thinking about next steps, which I'm sure would also include media opportunities.

Btw - how the hell did we suck in 2010 when we had Solder, Miller and Bakh all starting on the same OL? There's good reason that Dan Hawkins was fired that year.

Bakh doesn't give up sacks, doesn't draw penalties, and is athletic enough to adjust when the QB is moving around to buy time. Unfortunately, those knee problems started while at CU and it may just be too many injuries & surgeries at this point. I wonder if he would be interested in helping out the Buffs while he figures things out? I'm sure he's thinking about next steps, which I'm sure would also include media opportunities.

Btw - how the hell did we suck in 2010 when we had Solder, Miller and Bakh all starting on the same OL? There's good reason that Dan Hawkins was fired that year.
Fortunately he lasted long enough to make it to the big contracts. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who has gone out and spent bunches of what he has made so he should be set for the rest of his life if he wants to be.

He does have a personality that would lend itself to being good in the media. If he has an interest in coaching I'd like to see him come back and spend some time with the Buffs as a consultant, he would be another good guy to have around the program.

Because his recruiting plan for the entire team turned into “get lucky with high upside players.”

Kabian Ento and Mustafa Johnson.

Also noteworthy - former Buff turned Trojan, Mekhi Blackmon, got Mossed by Sutton for the Broncos winning TD.

Not really. Blackmon was covering Jeudy and Sutton came into his zone on a crossing route. Blackmon was reacting to the throw and couldn’t get there fast enough. I forget who was covering Sutton (#14 for MN), but he got burned.

Cheers to my fantasy kicker for 14 of the last 16 years. Always overpaid for him.
His rookie year he effectively won my league for me.

I still remember getting some trash talk after the fantasy draft that year "you forgot to draft a kicker - good luck getting a good one."

After the inevitable pre week 1 injury created a hole in my roster, I grabbed him.

Back