What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

Slim pickings in the playoffs for NFL Buffs to make the Super Bowl

Only Ahkello and the Rams or Oliver and the 49ers

Rooting for the Rams for that reason

Friend sent me this. Who on the Chiefs would have buffs ties? Hard to see but lower right hand corner behind Kelce.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 11.10.42 AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 11.10.42 AM.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 39

I saw some of the receiver drills and didn’t see him. Bummer

Not a good year for him to not participate in combine drills.

He already has a label as being injury prone. Supposed to be a very deep draft in WRs so getting pushed down could push him right out of the draft.

Although in some cases it's better to be undrafted than be a 6th or 7th round pick. Signing bonus can be bigger with teams competing to sign him and he can pick from the offers looking for the best fit.

Weighed in at 169.

Seems worryingly low for him.

Selfishly, I'd love to see Weaver sign with the Broncos.
Broncos are probably going to have room. Patrick is almost certainly to be waived, Sutton is an expensive contract.

Fans aren't going to like it but I'm hearing that Jeudy is going to be here next year. Mims looked explosive but has some developing to do.

The rest of the guys they have are JAGs at best.

One of the best Left Tackles to ever play the game - ideal for his era of having to play in space to protect a QB with things so spread out. If not for the knee injuries, would be recognized as on the GOAT level.

Dude was fun to watch, both at CU and for The Pack. Does the fact that he retired free up his $20MM dead cap or not?

Meanwhile the Donks are still carrying $85MM in dead cap for Russ alone...

Back