What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Rank in CFP Poll - 11/1: #15

Where will CU be ranked in the CFP Poll?

• 12 or better

• 21 or worse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow. This is allsome. CU in the playoff would absolutely be the top story.

Any way that we could get the Fiesta Bowl instead of the Peach Bowl?
You mean a way that does not include a mega tsunami, meteor or nuclear attack?

Aaron Torres, you're on the list.

madethelistpy2.png

Am surprised but very happy with the #15 ranking.

And the playoff would be the better option. It'll get a lot more viewers and it would be the Buffs in a very select group.

Am surprised but very happy with the #15 ranking.

And the playoff would be the better option. It'll get a lot more viewers and it would be the Buffs in a very select group.
Expected us to be about #15 here, but believe we'll end up ahead of several teams currently in front of us.

be sure and look at the slides in the following article...yep, dished us there also. **** them

Who cares? We are ranked. Would any of us have predicted a 6-2 record and a #15 (or #21) ranking at this point in the season? I sure wouldn't have. What some dumbass at MSN says about us makes no difference to me. We are the Ringo Starr of the CFP rankings - we're just happy to be here.

Yea, that is someone writing articles off of scoreboards and not watching or following whats going on. Just keep winning BUFFS, prove em all wrong.

I'd bet Harbaugh would disagree that Michigan "stomped" CU. Sounds like something that someone who didn't watch the game would say. And USC is a completely different team with Darnald. I believe they will beat Washington. Yep. You heard me. I'm calling that game a USC win, something I do not want to see.
Darnold played against Utah, but c'mon, that guy just proved he's a complete tool. Either he actually believes his 2 minute superficial analysis is better than the committee, the FPI, etc. or he's just trying to get clicks on his pathetic blog. Either way, he's a tool.

just bookmark this when we win the Pac12 and then we can go back and send him some comments about overated huh?

So I mentioned the cfp poll to some land thief fans at work today. Some indifference, a few surprised looks, and some wry smiles.

1 genuine comment, "it was nice to see Colorado in there"

So I mentioned the cfp poll to some land thief fans at work today. Some indifference, a few surprised looks, and some wry smiles.

1 genuine comment, "it was nice to see Colorado in there"

I respect OU's schedule, but I fully expect them to drop at least another game with that porous defense.

Back