What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Rank in CFP Poll - 11/1: #15

Where will CU be ranked in the CFP Poll?

• 12 or better

• 21 or worse

Results are only viewable after voting.
is there no way to close a poll at a certain time automatically? to be honest I haven't done a poll in the new platform, but would expect that this basic functionality would exist - but could be equally unsurprised if it didn't

I'd think anyone that had faith in any of the Big 12 teams needs to watch them some more. They have some talented teams. OU really hasn't impressed me too much. It seems like a theme with them though. They'll step on their dick early in the year. By the end, sometimes, they can play with anyone.

No one plays defense in that conference, which should automatically preclude them from any consideration for anything.

EDIT: if we want to continue hope for this silly pipe dream of getting into the playoff, we need those Big 12 teams to lose again, because a 2-loss CU isn't getting in over a 1-loss Big 12 team, even if we believed that we should.

No one plays defense in that conference, which should automatically preclude them from any consideration for anything.

EDIT: if we want to continue hope for this silly pipe dream of getting into the playoff, we need those Big 12 teams to lose again, because a 2-loss CU isn't getting in over a 1-loss Big 12 team, even if we believed that we should.
I seem to remember going down that road before, hmm wonder what year was? Lol. Instead a team we made our bitch got the invite. Who was that team anyway?

7 and freak'n 2. C'Mon Guys, did any of you truly envision this? Amazing, and we have won easy, hard, and now ugly. Ran a punt back finally. Blocked a kick finally. Now we need to return a kick-off (against ua?), block a punt (seems like we dont try). Even after that ugly win, Feels Great to be a BUFF.
Where are we going to be ranked now?

7 and freak'n 2. C'Mon Guys, did any of you truly envision this? Amazing, and we have won easy, hard, and now ugly. Ran a punt back finally. Blocked a kick finally. Now we need to return a kick-off (against ua?), block a punt (seems like we dont try). Even after that ugly win, Feels Great to be a BUFF.

I was thinking about this earlier today. Many predicted 6 wins, maybe 7. To be part of the Pac12 Championship game conversation, no. To be ranked in the top 25, no. To have one of the top defenses, no. Its been a great year! Go Buffs!!!

Short of a ton of crazy upsets in front of us, I say #14, maybe #13. We looked like utter **** last night on national Tv. Can't see the committee thinking too highly, after beating a now 3-6 team.

People know that UCLA is very talented and it showed on their defense and up against the wall. Winning is winning at the end of the day.

Beat them by more than the committee's #4 Texas A&M did. Just sayin'.
I think they were the committee's #4 team as a publicity stunt to generate drama. I also believe the national media is searching for a reason not to buy into the Buffs. Going from worst to first in college football just doesn't happen and I don't think most can quite understand what they're seeing in Boulder.

Does #15 CU jump #14 Oklahoma based on this week's results?

Buffs beat UCLA (3-6) by 10, but played at home.
Sooners beat Iowa State (1-8) by 10, but played on the road.

Back