What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU sells a record 5,000 basketball season tickets

Call me a fool but I bought a women's season ticket on Friday and I live in Iowa! I wanted to support the team and know I have a great seat when I come out to see them over Thanksgiving and in January.

Coach Lappe told me it was "awesome" that I did that as she knows where I live. She also said she's surprised I'm not a Cyclone fan. Told her I left home all those years ago and was never a Cyclone, although my entire family went to Iowa State.

I found out last night the ticket I got is the same seat that I used to have! Amazing that it was available. It's an excellent seat. I wasn't getting anything I wanted offered online so I called and told them about where I wanted to sit. I know the arena and the seating layout so I got what I wanted.

November will be a busy month with a road trip to Kansas City and then coming to Boulder for the Omni Classic. Can't wait to see my team in person.

:gobuffs:

Call me a fool but I bought a women's season ticket on Friday and I live in Iowa! I wanted to support the team and know I have a great seat when I come out to see them over Thanksgiving and in January.

Coach Lappe told me it was "awesome" that I did that as she knows where I live. She also said she's surprised I'm not a Cyclone fan. Told her I left home all those years ago and was never a Cyclone, although my entire family went to Iowa State.

I found out last night the ticket I got is the same seat that I used to have! Amazing that it was available. It's an excellent seat. I wasn't getting anything I wanted offered online so I called and told them about where I wanted to sit. I know the arena and the seating layout so I got what I wanted.

November will be a busy month with a road trip to Kansas City and then coming to Boulder for the Omni Classic. Can't wait to see my team in person.

:gobuffs:
:congrats:

Does Allbuffs buy a set of season tickets for MBB just like FB? If not, let's start. I'm in to contribute.

I'm curious: Have they figured in the gold/silver half season packs with the season ticket numbers, or as single games?

I bought one of those packs - still a great deal - and the seats were the same except for one of the games.

I'm curious: Have they figured in the gold/silver half season packs with the season ticket numbers, or as single games?

I bought one of those packs - still a great deal - and the seats were the same except for one of the games.
maybe you enter and get a pair of games

Heard from a pretty reliable source that around 5000 students bought season basketball tickets this season. Shouldnt the administration be worried about overselling that many tickets with room for only 2500 students...

Heard from a pretty reliable source that around 5000 students bought season basketball tickets this season. Shouldnt the administration be worried about overselling that many tickets with room for only 2500 students...

I'm assuming they just bought GA season tickets.

The number is a little over 4,000 students that have the all sports pass with access to basketball. Anythign on-top of that would have to be individually bought and would be figured into the 5k number quoted as season ticket sales.

Im guessing there are going to be a few games where they say its first come first serve for the first 2500 students in the door.

We sold 6,666 season tickets which is the highest # allowed by the ticket office according to Henderson at the dp. Time to raise prices

This shows that CU fans appreciate their sports teams being competitive instead of being blown out.

This shows that CU fans appreciate their sports teams being competitive instead of being blown out.

Amazing how that works. Put a good product out there and people pay money to see it. They may have to rewrite the marketing textbooks at CU. Apparently, it isn't the customer's fault when he/she chooses not to buy a ****** product solely out of loyalty to the manufacturer.

Amazing how that works. Put a good product out there and people pay money to see it. They may have to rewrite the marketing textbooks at CU. Apparently, it isn't the customer's fault when he/she chooses not to buy a ****** product solely out of loyalty to the manufacturer.

Weird how it doesn't work at Stanford.

Weird how it doesn't work at Stanford.

Ivy League student body and alumni base is all I can figure. They'll stand in a longer line to get the new iPad than they will to get into a football game. Probably a hopeless case.

Ivy League student body and alumni base is all I can figure. They'll stand in a longer line to get the new iPad than they will to get into a football game. Probably a hopeless case.

Sounds about right. Even Northwestern fans get jacked up and travel well when their football team does well and of course the Duke basketball fans are passionate.

Back