What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU sending Top 50 Student Fans to the Pac-12 Tournament

can we sneak rugged and snow on that flight....ruggedvision would be epic....

ubl, this is your chance for some serious field correspondent rep if you are in the 303fiddy....

I approve of this idea, and guarantee excellence.

can we sneak rugged and snow on that flight....ruggedvision would be epic....

ubl, this is your chance for some serious field correspondent rep if you are in the 303fiddy....

Represent with UBL-vision and all previous chenanigans will be forgiven.

Good luck!

They're dope. Gold Dri-Fit with black Colorado basketball on one knee and a silver swoosh on the other.

I think this generation needs to be educated on what "shorts" means. There is no knee. If there is, you're wearing baggy carpris.

I think this generation needs to be educated on what "shorts" means. There is no knee. If there is, you're wearing baggy carpris.

You guys should see my upper thighs in my OP surfer cords! Gnarley!

You guys should see my upper thighs in my OP surfer cords! Gnarley!

I rock those babies like Tom Selleck.

mayWSJmag_TWWW_Not.jpg

Not so fast, my friend.
Students,
We not only appreciate you being a student basketball season ticket holder but also cheering on the Buffs at home games. Our records indicate that you have been to a majority of the home basketball games this season.
You are currently on the waitlist to go to Los Angeles for the Pac-12 Conference Basketball Tournament from March 7-10. While we do still have some spots available for the trip, we are unable to take everyone from the waitlist. If you are able to attend the trip and would like to remain on the waitlist, please send an email to ____________ and include the following information:

Name (as it appears on your driver’s license)
Date of Birth
Cell Phone number
Emergency Contact
Weight

Since the trip is next week we must hear from you no later than Tuesday, February 28[SUP]th[/SUP] at 5:00 PM. If the final waitlist as of Tuesday, February 28 contains more names than space available we will randomly draw the names of those who will be attending. If you are selected from the waitlist you will be notified by Thursday, March 1 at the latest.

If you are unable to attend please let us know so we can remove you from our waitlist. To keep this process moving please let us know of your intentions one way or another.

As you consider this invitation please take the following into account:
  • CU Athletics will take care of your flight, hotel, ground transportation and tickets to both the men’s and women’s tournament games.
  • You will be required to attend BOTH the men’s and women’s basketball tournament games
  • If you choose to go, you will be required to follow the University of Colorado Code of Conduct and other University rules.
  • You should plan on potentially missing class from Wednesday, March 7 through Friday, March 9.
    • Depart for LA: Morning of Wednesday, March 7[SUP]th[/SUP]
    • Arrive back in Denver: Either Saturday Night (after the championship game) or morning after both teams have been eliminated from the tournament.
  • Please make sure your professors know of your absence and make the proper arrangements with them. CU Athletics will not be responsible for missed work and will not be excusing you from class. If you need to take a test we will have some chaperons who can proctor exams.
  • CU Athletics will be hosting a mandatory meeting with all students who are attending on Sunday, March 4 from 1:30-2:00. We will go over the specific details regarding the trip and other important information.
We hope you are interested in joining the Buffs in Los Angeles and if you have any questions please feel free to email Kyle. We look forward to a great time.

Absolutely.
So looks like everyone that missed 0 or 1 games got in. All the people that missed 2 are on the wait list.
Send me karma, gentlemen.

My buddy made all but the first game and he got his invite - just needs to get his schedule cleared from his ROTC command. Not being a student this year I missed out... Still going though - already got the plane tickets bought.

My buddy made all but the first game and he got his invite - just needs to get his schedule cleared from his ROTC command. Not being a student this year I missed out... Still going though - already got the plane tickets bought.

Hopefully see you there Soldier *Salutes*

Best part of the email: You will be required to attend BOTH the men’s and women’s basketball tournament games.

The women need somebody to cheer them on.
:thumbsup:

Best part of the email: You will be required to attend BOTH the men’s and women’s basketball tournament games.

The women need somebody to cheer them on.
:thumbsup:

I'm INCREDIBLY glad to see that in there. The women are struggling right now and could really use our support.

Back