What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

Mac should be fired just on the grounds of how many times he allows the call for Montez to be sent straight up the middle instead of giving it to a RB on short yards

Announcers flat out ****ting on CU. Mac looks partly like he doesnt give two ****s and partly pissed that his stock for the Ole Miss job could drop.

In a vacuum where money isn't a factor, MM would be gone tomorrow.

Announcers flat out ****ting on CU. Mac looks partly like he doesnt give two ****s and partly pissed that his stock for the Ole Miss job could drop.

In a vacuum where money isn't a factor, MM would be gone tomorrow.
Hopefully we fire him for cause. It looks like he literally is not trying at all, he's not even pretending to do his job. Just sitting on the sidelines with his hands in his pockets not even looking at the field. That is "fire for cause" material in my mind.

When you have Lindsay
... run the ball with Montez every play
"I know that you are generally supposed to run a dive play on third and short. But I can't remember whether that player is supposed to be the quarterback or the runningback. Oh, I'll just flip a coin to decide" (Lindgren)

I am ready for the greatest comeback in cu history since I've been older than three. Montez shoulda handed the ball off but best punt by Kinney all year. Get possession back five plays later. If cu doesn't come out strong, this game is on the players

Mac only gets pissed when someone hits his son. Really lets the rest of the players know he doesn't give a **** about them.

Back