What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

I don't follow any other programs closely and haven't been reading about it, is there really any chance in hell that Ole Miss still wants him? His team has regressed more than any team in the country, he has acted all year like he hates being here, has pretty clearly lost his team, can't assemble a good staff. I don't care if he was everyone's coach of the year last year, anyone AD who has a TV would have to feel last year was a complete fluke, no? I can't imagine any team in the country really wanting him now, let alone a SEC team.

Mulumba dominated. Gamboa crushed like a grape. Laguda horrible angle.

Add it up and you get a 25 yard run.

seems as if Montez is low on the matter between his ears.
He needs help reading defenses and not staring down receivers but thats what his coach is for.. Lol jk i assume he sucks at everything. He had talent no denying that but he talent. He needs someone to teach him to play qb

Any suggestions on How do you fix front 7 on defense? Next year we have Lewis, Landman, Mulumba. There is a serious scheme problem that started in Arizona game. Can we steal some Somoans from Utah to play DLine and Oline? More Juco transfers? This is hard to watch because traditionally when CU is any good we can stop the run... not this year.

Unfortunately, I can only see 4 or 5 JUCO players in the front 7 being our saving grace. Of which, we have none. Of course.

Seriously, why are we playing so far off the ball in a **** ass 8 drop? We should be stacking the ****ing box

Should just go for it on 4th and go for onside kicks the rest of the way. WHY THE **** NOT?

How does Elliott or Els not see that Landman and Lewis makes the LB corps better??? There is no way they watch film or watch games and do not see his deficiencies!!!

Swallow the pride and bring back Levvitt as HC and move Chev to OC. I’m sure there are other changes needed to
If that happened (and it won't) would there be more virtual high fives on this board or actual high fives in the locker room?

Swallow the pride and bring back Levvitt as HC and move Chev to OC. I’m sure there are other changes needed to
Again what’s with giving Chev a pass????? Why? He has shown absolutely nothing with the starters this year to warrant ANY sort of promotion. He can stay right where he is.

No adjustment on defense
Beatdown
Clearly no work on fundamentals during the bye,,,,,,obvious when It takes a half to wake up and remember how to tackle.
That is on the coaching staff
painful to watch.....like a car wreck

Back